• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Controlling CSS for each individual info box?

njtermite

Hello,

I was wondering how I could control the css for each individual info box? For example if I wanted the category?s info box a different style then all the rest.

Thanks,

Mark

Hello,

I was wondering how I could control the css for each individual info box? For example if I wanted the category?s info box a different style then all the rest.

Thanks,

Mark

You can use the infobox customizer or Different Borders For Info Boxes, which you will find in the contribution section...

You would need to create a new class for each infobox. See includes/classes/boxes.php. It is not a simple job if you don't have much experience with oscommerce but it can be done with enough patience. Click on the documentation link at the top of the page. I think there is something in thee about how to create a new class.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

In the Knowledge Base there in article titled "Adding Images To Box Headings", http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/Catalog_Guid...g_Area/Boxes/44. You should be able to use the information there to do what you want.

Thanks for the replies, I used the info box customizer and added some html to a few of my boxes php files and them seems like it did the trick

Thanks again,

Mark

Archived