• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ways to view my database structure?

I'm looking for a way, OTHER than phpMyAdmin, to view my SQL database structure. Doesn't need to be anything complicated -- a bit of code that displays an SQL table as an HTML table would be perfect.

Thanks!

Well, if you download myODBC you can look at your database structure in MSAccess.

There's another web based tool that I hear is pretty cool, but I'll need to research the name of it and get back to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Ah, the other tool that I was referring to, while nice, is commerical, and is kinda expensive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived