• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help please

solidsoul

I keep getting an error while trying to create an accout cant find file same thing with many other phps like checking out..I have checked and doubled checked the file is there right name extenstion and location??? i dont understand

any help would be great

thanks

I keep getting an error while trying to create an accout cant find file same thing with many other phps like checking out..I have checked and doubled checked the file is there right name extenstion and location??? i dont understand

any help would be great

thanks

If you installed manually, it may be an idea to check the CHMOD file permissions.

Also - If you manually installed - make sure the server path was set up correctly otherwise it will not find the files on the server.

If you use an Ensim Power Tools install then it sets your site up for a full ssl certificate for the areas of the site you cannot reach. You'll need to edit both configure.php files and set enable_ssl to 'false'

Vger

If you use an Ensim Power Tools install then it sets your site up for a full ssl certificate for the areas of the site you cannot reach.  You'll need to edit both configure.php files and set enable_ssl to 'false'

Vger

I cant locate two config.php files what dir are they in? and where abouts do i find the piece of code to change! thanks

Jeff

Archived