• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please give your CONSTRUCTIVE comments

dockarl

Previously asked for feedback on my site and got flamed but nothiong constructive was said other than that it was slow to load and ugly. Please, if you think you can help me make this site better, give your comments - if you want to be entirely negative and not offer any advice, hold you tongue.

All the best,

Matt

www.backlesslingerie.com.au

1. Get rid of the stock osCommerce cartoon images

2. Get rid of your best sellers box as you have only two products

3. While your getting reid of stuff.... get rid of the categories box, specials box and languages box

4. Your giant purple image that says "Click Here to Buy Now!" is not clickable

5. Your information box items need to be expanded. Spell check would also help.

Hope that's constructive enough for you,

Robert

Might also want to think about making the front page smaller width wise as it puts a scrolly on the bottom of the browser for someone viewing at 800x600

the grayish-blue-purple color on the categories page doesn't really match the rest of the site

other than that its not bad

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for your constructive comments!

I have now made most of the changes suggested.. as follows..

Rob123

1. Get rid of the stock osCommerce cartoon images - DONE

2. Get rid of your best sellers box as you have only two products - DONE

3. While your getting reid of stuff.... get rid of the categories box, specials box and languages box - DONE (except specials)

4. Your giant purple image that says "Click Here to Buy Now!" is not clickable - DONE - love the 'giant purple image' reference :lol: yes it is largish, and I've tried to cut it down, with little success.

5. Your information box items need to be expanded. Spell check would also help. - Work in Progress

Wendy's Comments -

1. Might also want to think about making the front page smaller width wise as it puts a scrolly on the bottom of the browser for someone viewing at 800x600 - Considering my options.

the grayish-blue-purple color on the categories page doesn't really match the rest of the site - Wendy - can you suggest how I change this? I've googled and searched stylesheet .CSS for where this is defined, but to no avail.

Thanks for all your help, and please - keep the suggestions coming.

All the best,

Matt

Archived