• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Discounts Based on Customer Question

xenologics

I am trying to figure out how to give a specified user a "discount mode" per say. Here is the scenario:

Customer A is a very good client. I let customer A know that from now on I will give him 30% discount on all items forever. I want to be able to have 30% taken off of customer A every time he makes an order.

Is this possible? Has this been done? Advice on doing so? TIA!

I am trying to figure out how to give a specified user a "discount mode" per say. Here is the scenario:

Customer A is a very good client. I let customer A know that from now on I will give him 30% discount on all items forever. I want to be able to have 30% taken off of customer A every time he makes an order.

There are several add-ons which will give you just this in the contribution secton.

This one comes into mind. Personal discounts and/or per group of customers. Also possible to set different prices per customer(group).

Archived