• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

making another site appear on OS site

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can tell me how to do this. I've figured out how to make a new page connected to my info box. But I'd like one that shows my LiveJournal blog within a page on the OS store site...do you know what I mean? As though it were framed. So someone could click on a line in the info box and get taken to another page that shows my blog in the center.

If that's too hard or not possible, then is there a way to have that link cause a new window to pop up, so I can show my blog that way?

I've tried various things for hours and hours, and I just don't know enough about php to wing it, I guess.

Thanks so much!

If that's too hard or not possible, then is there a way to have that link cause a new window to pop up, so I can show my blog that way?

Yes, specify in the html link for it to open a blank window, like this:

<a href="http://www.yourblog.com/" target="_blank">

Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur.

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can tell me how to do this. I've figured out how to make a new page connected to my info box. But I'd like one that shows my LiveJournal blog within a page on the OS store site...do you know what I mean? As though it were framed. So someone could click on a line in the info box and get taken to another page that shows my blog in the center.

I've tried various things for hours and hours, and I just don't know enough about php to wing it, I guess.

Check this page. for info on embedding a lj.

Shade and Sweet Water

Chris Czerniak

Thanks very much! I knew how to do it in html; I was just having a hard time putting it in the php files of OSC. Every time I tried to link, it showed an error. But I've decided to make my main web page a regular html file and the OSC catalog under that, so it's all good now, and I no longer need to know.

Thanks again.

Check this page. for info on embedding a lj.

Archived