• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

add Tax & Del to shopping_cart.php

jcgrant

Is their a contribution to add to the shopping_cart.php??

What I want to do is where is says "total" in shopping_cart.php (view cart page) is add the delivery cost and vat to be paid for the order.

So basically it would look like this:-

Sub total :- 10.00

Delivery :- 5.99

VAT:- 2.80

Total:- 18.79

I have searched but cannot find. I have seen it on one site and it gives the customer the total amount payable before they start the checkout process?

Please help folks! :thumbsup:

Depends on your store, really.

Eg if you use real time shipping quotes, you are going to need to know the shipping costs at time of checkout (so you'll need to know their address) - "ship in cart" contrib might help with this.

It's easier if you use table shipping rates, but even then, if you are offering coupons, you won't know the total until after the coupon has been processed.

Depends on your store, really.

Eg if you use real time shipping quotes, you are going to need to know the shipping costs at time of checkout (so you'll need to know their address) - "ship in cart" contrib might help with this.

It's easier if you use table shipping rates, but even then, if you are offering coupons, you won't know the total until after the coupon has been processed.

Just for info:-

Hi I wont be using realtime shipping qoutes, I will using set price delivery option.

I don't know of any contributions, but it would be a fairly straghtforward job to retrieve the total order cost, calculate VAT and shipping and output the results in a table on this page, even if you have to code it yourself.

Archived