• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net Problems

bteeter

Aloha All,

We have a client who's been using Authorize.net for a while with no problems. A few days ago he was no longer able to process transactions. Here is the error:

There was an unspecified error processing your credit card.

I printed out the error object being sent back and here it is:

Error /1/\'/1/\'/1/\'/This transaction has been approved./\'/023035/\'/Y/\'/853640898/\'/1459/\'/1-212 ON ICE Women Eau de Toilette 2oz Spray**1-BABY BLUE JEANS Men Eau de Toilette 1.6oz Spray**1-L'EAU Pure Perfume KENZO Men Eau de Toilette 1.7oz Spray**/\'/89.50/\'/CC/\'/auth_capture/\'/2171/\'/Paul/\'/Madeley/\'//\'/2853 Federal Avenue/\'/Los Angeles/\'/California/\'/90064/\'/United States/\'/808-888-8888/\'//\'/[email protected]/\'/Paul/\'/Madeley/\'//\'/2853 Federal Avenue/\'/Los Angeles/\'/California/\'/90064/\'/United States/\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'/B6946EC9993BC2EFF2BB09EFB6B5320E/\'/M/\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'/fa3418cf8faa17dc5a7e1b8fcf812d4f/

So basically the charge is going through, but the store is sending the user back to the /catalog/checkout_payment.php page asking for payment again. I've verified that Auth.net is in fact approving the charges.

Any ideas? I've removed and reinstalled Auth.net, even upgraded to the 1.7b version of the Auth.net contribution to no avail.

Thanks - Brian

• 10 months later...
Aloha All,

We have a client who's been using Authorize.net for a while with no problems. A few days ago he was no longer able to process transactions. Here is the error:

There was an unspecified error processing your credit card.

I printed out the error object being sent back and here it is:

Error /1/\'/1/\'/1/\'/This transaction has been approved./\'/023035/\'/Y/\'/853640898/\'/1459/\'/1-212 ON ICE Women Eau de Toilette 2oz Spray**1-BABY BLUE JEANS Men Eau de Toilette 1.6oz Spray**1-L'EAU Pure Perfume KENZO Men Eau de Toilette 1.7oz Spray**/\'/89.50/\'/CC/\'/auth_capture/\'/2171/\'/Paul/\'/Madeley/\'//\'/2853 Federal Avenue/\'/Los Angeles/\'/California/\'/90064/\'/United States/\'/808-888-8888/\'//\'/[email protected]/\'/Paul/\'/Madeley/\'//\'/2853 Federal Avenue/\'/Los Angeles/\'/California/\'/90064/\'/United States/\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'/B6946EC9993BC2EFF2BB09EFB6B5320E/\'/M/\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'//\'/fa3418cf8faa17dc5a7e1b8fcf812d4f/

So basically the charge is going through, but the store is sending the user back to the /catalog/checkout_payment.php page asking for payment again. I've verified that Auth.net is in fact approving the charges.

Any ideas? I've removed and reinstalled Auth.net, even upgraded to the 1.7b version of the Auth.net contribution to no avail.

Thanks - Brian

Same problem here. Anyone figure this out?