• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do you change the text on the front page?

Hey,

www.blacksheepperformance.net/catalog, I keep receiving errors if I try to edit the text and add my own, why?! :(

Jason, you'll need to post the EXACT error please, in it's ENTIRETY. Along with a few lines before and after the referenced line in the referenced file.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

The error 'on line 13' of your index.php page occurs because you are using the osCommerce File Manager to edit files, thus causing a parse error (it always says line 13).

If you look below my name for the 'Psst?? Got a parse error??' link you'll find out how to edit your osCommerce files.

Also remember to escape any apostrophies in text with a preceeding backslash, as in:

Let's = wrong

Let\'s = right

Vger

The error 'on line 13' of your index.php page occurs because you are using the osCommerce File Manager to edit files, thus causing a parse error (it always says line 13).

If you look below my name for the 'Psst?? Got a  parse error??' link you'll find out how to edit your osCommerce files.

Also remember to escape any apostrophies in text with a preceeding backslash, as in:

Let's = wrong

Let\'s = right

Vger

Here is the error that I am getting

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_image() in /home/content/B/r/a/Branigan/html/catalog/includes/languages/english/index.php on line 13

Also, when I go into "Tools> File Manager" it says

Warning: dir(/hosting/Branigan/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/content/B/r/a/Branigan/html/catalog/admin/file_manager.php on line 178

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/B/r/a/Branigan/html/catalog/admin/file_manager.php on line 179

File Manager

/hosting/Branigan/

Archived