• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Bizarre Error -- Befuddled

I've installed many oscommerce stores and they all work fine, except for this one. I can't figure it out. The same database works fine on all my other sites and the other stores use the same host. I can even use one of my databases from a working store and import it to the problem store and still get the same error (see below), so it's not the database. Here's the error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-10, 10' at line 1

select c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_country_id from customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id order by c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname limit -10, 10

[TEP STOP]

I get an error in Admin whenever I click on Customers, or Manufactures, or Reviews, or Specials, ect.

I have not added any new contributions.

I've reinstalled Oscommerce and the same problem. It's driving my crazy as it should be working. Thanks!!

Shot in the dark, but perhaps it's due to different settings on the actual mysql server... Version differences, etc.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, profundum viditur.

The MYSQL version is: 4.0.24 -- do you know if Oscommerce is compatible with that version? That's a newer version, isn't it?

Archived