• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Urgent help needed

Warning: fopen(/html/catalog\includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 209

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 210

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 211

Warning: fopen(/html/catalog\admin/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 261

any idea please

Im using a Windows NT Server so the permission are set

This is bugging me

Help

Im using a Windows NT Server so the permission are set

They are not set correctly. Folders need permissions set to 775 or 777, most files to 644, and the two configure.php files must be set to 777 during the install for the install to be able to write to them - and then reset afterwards.

It's because the install can't write to these files (wrong permissions) that you are getting those error messages.

Vger

It seems some keyin error in the path "/html/catalog\includes/configure.php" of your config.ini files

-> Slash "/" or Back Slash "\"

Best regards,

Yan.

=============================================================

Warning: fopen(/html/catalog\includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 209

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 210

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 211

Warning: fopen(/html/catalog\admin/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 261

any idea please

Im using  a Windows NT Server so the permission are set

This is bugging me

Help

YaNotCook !!

It seems some keyin error in the path "/html/catalog\includes/configure.php" of your config.ini files

-> Slash "/" or Back Slash "\"

Best regards,

Yan.

=============================================================

Warning: fopen(/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 209

Need help

Im using Windows NT the command 777 are already set in windows nt server

So they are set to 777 so what else could be the problem ??

Warning: fopen(/includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in d:\webs\electronicsdirect.info\html\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 209

Need help

Im using Windows NT the command 777 are already set in windows nt server

So they are set to 777 so what else could be the problem ??

I am having the same problem. All of the file and folder permissions are set to 777. Please help!!

Robert

Right-click on your desktop to create a new text file, and save it as info.php (ignore the warning about the file extension).

Put this code in it:

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

Upload the file to the root folder of your website, and then go to that file via your web browser e.g. http://www.yourdomain.com/info.php

This will now output all information about php on your server. Look especially for Safe Mode and find out if that is enabled. If it is you're out of luck. Also make sure that file_upload is allowed.

Vger

Right-click on your desktop to create a new text file, and save it as info.php (ignore the warning about the file extension).

Put this code in it:

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

Upload the file to the root folder of your website, and then go to that file via your web browser e.g. http://www.yourdomain.com/info.php

This will now output all information about php on your server.? Look especially for Safe Mode and find out if that is enabled.? If it is you're out of luck.? Also make sure that file_upload is allowed.

Vger

Thanks for your help (I have the same problem).

Safe mode is ON on my hosts server ? this means I cannot run osCommerce right? :angry:

Thanks for your help (I have the same problem).

Safe mode is ON on my hosts server ? this means I cannot run osCommerce right?  :angry:

Well i never did get the Windows version to install too many problems

So now i change my server to a UNIX i have a UNIX n the other site and the install was pretty simple apart from a few bug's

Thanks for the help

Big Al

Safe mode is ON on my hosts server ? this means I cannot run osCommerce right?

You may be able to get it to run, but certain features will not be available to you and you will always encounter problems with it. Best to go to a host providing Apache servers running on a Linux operating system. Hosts who run php in Safe Mode are almost certainly running it on Windows servers and are afraid of running php with all of its functionality on Windows.

Vger

You may be able to get it to run, but certain features will not be available to you and you will always encounter problems with it.  Best to go to a host providing Apache servers running on a Linux operating system.  Hosts who run php in Safe Mode are almost certainly running it on Windows servers and are afraid of running php with all of its functionality on Windows.

Vger

I checked my PHP settings and Safe Mode is Off. File Uploads are On. My host is using PHP Version 4.3.0. Would this create a problem?

Thanks,

Robert

My host is using PHP Version 4.3.0

I hope that 4.3.0 is a typo and that you meant to say 4.3.10

If your host IS using 4.3.0 then start running now ........anything less than 4.3.10 is hackable.

Vger

Archived