• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Removing the 'New Products for [month]' box

david05

search for:

include(DIR.WS.MODULES . 'products_new.php'); (or something to that effect - syntax is wrong, but you get the idea...) towards the bottom of your index.php file. Either delete it or add // before it to prevent it from showing. Either way, make sure you've backed up first so you can put things back if it all goes pear shaped....

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}

search for:

include(DIR.WS.MODULES . 'products_new.php'); (or something to that effect - syntax is wrong, but you get the idea...) towards the bottom of your index.php file. Either delete it or add // before it to prevent it from showing. Either way, make sure you've backed up first so you can put things back if it all goes pear shaped....

Cheers! After a bit of digging I found it was the line:

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS);  ?></td>

This needed changing to:

<td><?php /* include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); */ ?></td>

Thanks,

David :rolleyes:

glad it helped and you were able to decode my rushed answer!

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}

Archived