• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moneybookers by MaG v1.0.9-BETA

gaborm

• 4 months later...
This is the support thread for the payment module. Feel free to post questions, comments, suggestions.

Thank you.

Szia!

Telep?tettem a Moneybookers modulodat, de az admin fel?leten, ha megnyitom a fizet?si modulokat ezt az ?zenetet kapom:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /USER/sopizene/sopizene_hu/www/osc/includes/modules/payment/moneybookers.php on line 35

Mi lehet az oka?

?dv: SOPI

• 3 weeks later...
This is the support thread for the payment module. Feel free to post questions, comments, suggestions.

Thank you.

Installation error !!! Please reply. Its saws error in line # 35 in main module file.

Waiting for prompt reply,

Best Regards,

Siddharth

• 4 months later...

I have spent months trying to find a solution to a problem on this module and finally got it sorted out. I am posting here because I know others have had the same issue.

Problem: Amount over 1000 passes to moneybookers with only a single number and states invalid amount, eg: $2500 passes as $2

Solution: - Kindly provided by Kgt. Full explanation and response can be seen here: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=206745

Extract of his post: in catalogue/includes/modules/payment/moneybookers.php, find around line 74

tep_draw_hidden_field('amount', number_format($order->info['total'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))) .

and replace with

tep_draw_hidden_field('amount', number_format($order->info['total'] * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency), '.', '')) .

Hopefully this saves someone else hours of battling with this! Huge thanks to kgt.

Edited by Viviennes

• 3 months later...

I am having the same proble with the error in the admin payment modules section. The error is as follows:

"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in ......./includes/modules/payment/moneybookers.php on line 35

'

Please provide any thought on how to resolve this. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Mobeen

• 2 weeks later...

Gents,

Sorry for the big delay I moved to the US and was extremeley busy with my work and everything else.

Here is my answer for your #35 problem:

The v1.0.9-BETA is only for Milestone 3 (three, harom, tri, trois, drei). On the line #35 there is a database query call which is an object driven action in Milestone3, but NOT in Milestone2! v1.0.9-BETA is only for dev purposes.

For MS2 versions of osCommerce, please download the version 1.0.1 of the module. I just installed a fresh osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051113 (from the site) with the Moneybooker module v1.0.1, and it works as of 8th August 2006.

If you still have any question about this, please do not hesistate, I'm trying to monitor this topic and provide answer as soon as i can.

gaborm