• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

corner gif icons for each info box

david05

Hi Guys 'n' Gals,

Hopefully this won't be too difficult to solve for the osCommerce guru's out there. I have just installed Article Manager, no problems there. However, I have positioned this infobox to be just below the categories box (in the left column) and the gif displayed in the corner of the infobox is a curved one (corner_left.gif), rather than a square (corner_right_left.gif) as it should be because the Article infobox is not at the top of the left hand column infoboxes.

So, basically, I need to know how to change the gif in the Article Manager infobox from corner_left.gif to corner_right_left.gif. You can see the current state of affairs if you goto http://www.vercana.com

BTW, the title in the infobox is currently changed to 'Tutorials' (not the default 'Articles').

David

Hi Guys 'n' Gals,

Hopefully this won't be too difficult to solve for the osCommerce guru's out there. I have just installed Article Manager, no problems there. However, I have positioned this infobox to be just below the categories box  (in the left column) and the gif displayed in the corner of the infobox is a curved one (corner_left.gif), rather than a square (corner_right_left.gif) as it should be because the Article infobox is not at the top of the left hand column infoboxes.

So, basically, I need to know how to change the gif in the Article Manager infobox from corner_left.gif to corner_right_left.gif. You can see the current state of affairs if you goto http://www.vercana.com

BTW, the title in the infobox is currently changed to 'Tutorials' (not the default 'Articles').

David

hello

the boxes are built using the box class.

if you look in th currencies file, ie boxes/currencies.php you should see

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_CURRENCIES);

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

the false, false bit rperesents using the corner gif or not. Only thing is, i cant remember which way round it is!

so have a play, and watch the result. make one true and one false, then try it the other way.

the same logic applies to the custome box you have added.

F5

hello

the boxes are built using the box class.

if you look in th currencies file, ie boxes/currencies.php you should see

<?php

$info_box_contents = array();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_CURRENCIES);

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

the false, false bit rperesents using the corner gif or not. Only thing is, i cant remember which way round it is!

so have a play, and watch the result. make one true and one false, then try it the other way.

the same logic applies to the custome box you have added.

F5

hey, that worked cheers!!

Archived