• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Combo(Select) Boxes

Adams023

Hello :)

I'm new to this and might be missing something very simple but i have a template which i am designing a online computer site. I am each component of the system as a combo box where the user can select their parts.

How do i set the length of these combo boxes using oscommerce backend? or do i have to hardcode it into the template code?

Hope this makes sense. Thank you for any help you can offer :)

Cheers

Mark

Is there a way to make the input field on the drop down options a uniform size.

In the admin control panel, I have 32 selected, but that may be for the name??

I would just like them to be the same size so it looks more uniform on the page since I have 5 different options that are really part of one category.

http://www.olivialitton.com/osCommerce

thanks

Julie

Hello :)

I'm new to this and might be missing something very simple but i have a template which i am designing a online computer site. I am each component of the system as a combo box where the user can select their parts.

How do i set the length of these combo boxes using oscommerce backend? or do i have to hardcode it into the template code?

Hope this makes sense. Thank you for any help you can offer :)

Cheers

Mark

I have it hardcoded in my files in catalog ... for example I want all attributes on the product_info page be the same length, so I made it:

<tr>
<td class="fieldKey" width="38%"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name']; ?></td>
<td class="main" width="62%"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute, 'style="width: 100%"'); ?></td>
</tr>

:-)

Monika

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived