• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Basic question about the Cart system in oscommerce

chicane

Im really new to this so please excuse the basic question.

Im diggin around the product_info.php file in order to do some modifications that i need and im having a tought time trying to figure out this line :

'action=add_product'

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

this is part of the form tag which obviously adds a product to the cart once the add to cart button is pressed. the problem i have is that i cant locate the actual code that 'add_product' is from ? where exactly is "add_product" going to? is this a function a class? in which file can i find it?

Please help!

thanks

No, it's a parameter being passed throught the query string to the php script product_info.php in the form....

product_info.php?action=add_product

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived