• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Crypt String

I need to know which page the string is encrypted before being passed to a payment gateway.

The reason is the name of the company is being assigned to the description variable before being passed to protx. Each time, regardless of what product is being selected, the vendor name is being assigned to the variable.

Any ideas would be grateful.

TIA,

Darren.

I need to know which page the string is encrypted before being passed to a payment gateway.

The reason is the name of the company is being assigned to the description variable before being passed to protx. Each time, regardless of what product is being selected, the vendor name is being assigned to the variable.

Any ideas would be grateful.

TIA,

Darren.

Unbelievable.... .... it hasnt been 2hrs before your post that this was posted: Only KnowledgeBase Questions....

Even in this dark place, yes, I am afraid of my own shadow.

Contributions | KnowledgeBase | osCommerce 2.2 pdf

I didn't realise I was in the wrong place, I should know better really. I just followed links from the oscommer.com support bit and end up here.

So I apologies and will hope that an admin moves it as I don't want to double post.

Does anyone have any ideas on this? Just need to know whihc page passes the crypt string. Can not seem to find it anywhere

Archived