• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEED osCommerce Expert in Raleigh,NC For Hire

BRW

Desperately needing an osCommerce expert to assist in setting up and maintaining several websites that were created using osCommerce. We are willing to pay resonable rates for this help.

BRW

I looked at your site a bit. You should know up front that your site is not osCommerce stock, but a CMS known as Xoops with a ported version of osCommerce built into it as a module. This can cause all sorts of funky problems. Do you really need a CMS (Content Management System) or is a shop with information pages better suited?

I looked at your site a bit. You should know up front that your site is not osCommerce stock, but a CMS known as Xoops with a ported version of osCommerce built into it as a module. This can cause all sorts of funky problems. Do you really need a CMS (Content Management System) or is a shop with information pages better suited?

Dan,

Thanks for looking at the web page. Unfortunately I don't know what I need as far as the systems and software of a web page. I have spent way too much money for what I have already. What I really need is some one who knows how to build a web page and incorporate a shopping cart and also knows how to service the web page. I guess I will keep looking for that person.

Thank You,

Dave

Archived