• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where to start?

netsolution

Hello

I have to write a new payment module - now I'm looking for an existent module that comes as close as possible to the one I have to write.

Here are the specifications for the new module:

1) A link has is built (I have the class which on initialization gets a token from the payment server, the token is also to build the link) and displayed to the customer

2) A click on the link will open a popup window that comes from the payment gateway server

3) the customer enters card nbr. in that popup window

4) card nbr will be processed in the pop up window on the payment gateway

4) pop up window will call a callback-url (appending a success code) (I can define the callback url) on my server/osCommerce

5) in the script that is referenced by the callback-url the payment class (that I have ready here) will initiate a curl connection to the payment gateway confirming the payment in the background, depending on the result of this verification :

- an error sould be displayed to the customer and customer should be able to start at 1)

- or if everything is ok the order should be completed

Anyone knows about a module that works more or less like this?

Or can you tell me where to place what (starting from an existing script/empty payment module template)?

Because I don't know where to start, especially:

-where to generate/show the link to the customer

-which callback url to use

-what to do when the payment was not successfull

-what to do when the payment was successfull

Thanks for any help!

none of the payment modules have a popup for entering the credit card, setup the credit card module and follow it thru so you can see what it does.