• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PC Pro Creator

empo

that you finf it in product_list.php in line 174

$c_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from products_to_categories where categories_id='33'");

there you put the category id of the montage category that you have created before.

I have a doubt, is there a way to make dependences work?

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or... read the readme.txt like a didn't do

How to Use Asemblyfees

##############################################################################

PLEASE ENTER ANY ASSEMBLY FEE IN ADMIN PANEL. OTHERWISE IT WON'T WORK!

TO ADD ASSEMBLYFEES PLEASE GO TO YOUR CATALOUGE AND ADD THE ASSEMBLY IN THE ROOT SECTION (OUT OF ANY CATEGORY)!

Maybe this is stupid question. Is there anybody who have sql file to import easily?

I failed to upload database table. PPc-2006-08-16.zip file included developer-notes.txt file but I couldn't find any sql file to make a database table like other contribution. Please help. I thank you in advance.

>_<

Thanks meisterbartsch: now it works. The problem is that like bakerjca i would like to be able to disable the assembly fee in compuild. Do you know how i can do that ?

Another question: if that's not possible to remove the assembly fee where to put the descriptions and prices of the multiple assembly fee ? Cause when i click on the "Montage" line i can't select a thing. The http://www.individual-systems.de/ demo works like i want (there are 3 different montage fee with description and price).

Thanks a lot for your help !

Guillaume

please read a few page before:

you have to add "products" to the root of your cataloug, they will be displayed in the assembly dropdown...

greetz PAtrick

PS: I am going to find a solution for diable assembly for anyone on sturday/sunday...

that you finf it in product_list.php in line 174

$c_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from products_to_categories where categories_id='33'");

there you put the category id of the montage category that you have created before.

I have a doubt, is there a way to make dependences work?

I had an idea recently... I am going to add a config value for assembly categories_id... the only problem is that any category except the root category will be displayed in the categorytree on the main page.... maybe i will find a solution... ;)

greetz Patrick

Hello

I'm trying to setup a pull down menu on the same principle that the pc creator one.

At the moment, I'm using a moded tep_draw_pull_down_menu but I'm facing problems with fixed width and long text.

Could somebody,very kind :), explain me where is the js function that creates the dropdown menu and how to use it ?

Thanks for your help

Patrice

Hello

I'm trying to setup a pull down menu on the same principle that the pc creator one.

At the moment, I'm using a moded tep_draw_pull_down_menu but I'm facing problems with fixed width and long text.

Could somebody,very kind :), explain me where is the js function that creates the dropdown menu and how to use it ?

Thanks for your help

Patrice

The one used in the build page is a custom job specific to ppc. Look at build/builder2.php for more info.

If you want to know how to use tep_draw_pulldown_menu then go to http://www.oscdox.com/crossx/nav.html?_functions/index.html

I am working on the dependency section atm and I want to know how people would like it to work.

Currently I have the admin back end done for what I though would be good but I want to make sure that I am on the right track

here is how I have done it:

Main Dependant

Depend 1

Depend 1 type (AND or OR)

Depend 2

Depend 2 type (AND or OR)

Depend 3

Depend 3 type (AND or OR)

Depend 4

Depend 4 type (AND or OR)

Depend 5

Depend 5 type (AND or OR)

You can specify up to 5 dependent caegories eg:

AMD 939 Cpu -> AMD ATX 939 Mainboard OR AMD 939 mini ATX Mainboard OR AMD 939 Server Mainboard AND DDR RAM

Let me know what you think.

Brent.

I am working on the dependency section atm and I want to know how people would like it to work.

Currently I have the admin back end done for what I though would be good but I want to make sure that I am on the right track

Main Dependant

Depend 1

Depend 2

Depend 3

Depend 4

Depend 5

AMD 939 Cpu -> AMD ATX 939 Mainboard OR AMD 939 mini ATX Mainboard OR AMD 939 Server Mainboard AND DDR RAM

Brent.

Hey,

Will your dependancy try and determine what RAM goes on what motherboard as well as what CPU goes on it? That is the BIGGEST thing I need from this.

Cheers,

Chris

Main Dependant

Depend 1

Depend 2

Depend 3

Depend 4

Depend 5

Brent.

Thats exactly what ppc needs at the moment ;) please do me a favour and try to store the dependencies into a SQL Table.. I hope I will have more time in the near future to work with you on the dependency support...

thank you very much so far....

greetz Patrick

PC Pro Creator V2.3.3 php5 pablosan80 17 Aug 2006

Is the same package created by meisterbartsch

only that modificated to work with php5 (replaced <? with <?php)

and corrected this 2 lines

-In order.php line 185 a "?>" is missing.

-In catalog/compbuild.php line 234 "<?php } ?>" should be in line 229, up of "</script>".

Will this work with PHP 4.4.1 This is an Awesome Contribution and I was going to integrate on my:

My Webpage

Does anyone think this would work on my site ? with STS v2.01 and am going to upgrade to STS 4.2

Hi guys

i am writing just to let you know i am still alive :P i don't have much time to read all the new messages but i am really happy that meisterbartsch has fixed the problem with decimals!

Anyway i'll be working with you the next week, thank you to meisterbartsch and all of you for your excellent work!

See you real soon! :blink:

Edu

i modify a few things and now dependes work... not in the most efficient way, because i did it with a lot of hurry... but it can be modified and fixed...

in a few hours i upload the changes..

may you please add a sql-dump? because we dont have ur tables yet ;)

Thank you for your work!

edit:

got it from admin/compbuild.php ;)

CREATE TABLE `compbuild_dependence` (
		`product1_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL ,
		`product2_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL
	);

Edited by meisterbartsch

you have to edit each product and add relation to others products to make it work

in /admin/include/stylesheet.css put some style you want for the dependences table showed in categories.php

/* dependences*/

.dependenceHeadingContent {

font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;

font-size: 11px;

color: #000000;

font-weight: bold;

}

.dependenceTableRow {

font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;

font-size: 10px;

color: #000000;

font-weight: bold;

}

I inserteted this maually into mySQL

);

but now I get this error when I update in admin..

1054 - Unknown column 'pc_depends_category_id' in 'field list'

UPDATE `compbuild_categories` SET pc_depends_category_id ='2' WHERE pc_category_name ='CPU'

[TEP STOP]

Any idea?

Thanks alot for your hard work

?,???`???,?? God must love stupid people, he made so many ??,???`???,?

I inserteted this maually into mySQL

);

but now I get this error when I update in admin..

1054 - Unknown column 'pc_depends_category_id' in 'field list'

UPDATE `compbuild_categories` SET pc_depends_category_id ='2' WHERE pc_category_name ='CPU'

[TEP STOP]

Any idea?

Thanks alot for your hard work

added this now works :)

ALTER TABLE `compbuild_categories` ADD `pc_depends_category_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AFTER `pc_category_id` ;

I didn't understand much with dependences :blush: Maybe I'm fool, but please some one explain it to me :)

Is it product to product? or category to category?

Not working for me :'(