• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PC Pro Creator

empo

StoneBridge Computing:

I'll put this on the todo list... For version 2.3 (I hope).

Zolti (and Duch):

In the next version the decimal point and the thousand point problem is solved. You can set it how you want.

Duch:

-Be patient... I went indoor skying in Bottrop Oberhausen yesterdag evening with all my colleges because the company exists for 12,5 year so the development stopped for 1 one day. :) I'll hope to do this today or tomorrow. I have some problems left in the print.php. If I solved this I'll upload the version.

pcboy123:

Perfect idea. :thumbsup: But I think this is a step to far at the moment. I'll put it on the todo list but first the contrib should function flawless and the code should be cleaned. Also some more important issues like the tax issue should be solved...

ratava:

1- In V2.2 (which I'm going to upload) you can do this....

2- This is the first issue which I'll try to solve after uploading version V2.2

3- Also on the todo list. Will be solved in V2.3 (I hope).

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ғяαпқ !

Any idea for my problem plz ? (i want to remove the validation form so i can choose a motherboar without aCPU or a memory without a motherboard for instance)

Thanks again for the good work !

Guillaume

Disable/remove row 67 till 74 from builder2.js. I haven't tested it but it should work.

Maybe I should integrate this as a setting in the next version.

PC Pro Creator V2.2:

Changes:

- Deselect line fix

- Some minor multi languages fixes

- Print preview updated

- Quantity box "enabled"

- Decimal Point and Thousands Point bug fixed.

Todo:

- Check english language file

- Add german and spanish

- Modify/fix TAX functionality.

- Dynamic pop-up box size (depending on content with adjustable max lines)

- Option for loading preset computer configurations.

- Add sub-catergory support.

Need some help with the language files (checking the english, adding german, spanish and more).

I didn't have any time to test this version so please test it.

Keep reporting problems and whishes so I and anyone who can help can develop this contrib to a bug free and flexible contrib.

Hy... first of all, NICE WORK!!! Tnx for this one... but I have a problem... I'm configuring my shop on my computer (localhost system) and when I copy all the files in catalog directory, I get this error in admin area "ERROR_CACHE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST" and in the area of script this errors all over them "$post=NULL; ?>"... What could it be??? Pls help me, I would be very happy if someone of You can help me with this...

TNX

PC Pro Creator V2.2:

Changes:

- Deselect line fix

- Some minor multi languages fixes

- Print preview updated

- Quantity box "enabled"

- Decimal Point and Thousands Point bug fixed.

Todo:

- Check english language file

- Add german and spanish

- Modify/fix TAX functionality.

- Dynamic pop-up box size (depending on content with adjustable max lines)

- Option for loading preset computer configurations.

- Add sub-catergory support.

Need some help with the language files (checking the english, adding german, spanish and more).

Keep reporting problems and whishes so I and anyone who can help can develop this contrib to a bug free and flexible contrib.

Frank,

Thanks for the hard work on this contrib.

I have checked the new version and the quantity bug has been fixed. However the problem witht he deselect is still there. Also I have found if I have a product with a price of over $1000 it stops adding up the sub total down the bottom.

Cheers

Ratava

Hello,

Ive tested it but i have a problem.

When i select a quantity let say 3 the price and everything is oke but when i click on make order i doenst keep the quantity. in my shopping cart the quantity is stil one.

Please help me

Prinske

Hello,

Ive tested it but i have a problem.

When i select a quantity let say 3 the price and everything is oke but when i click on make order i doenst keep the quantity. in my shopping cart the quantity is stil one.

Please help me

Prinske

Same problem here

Guillaume

I have put on community files polish language pack for version 2.2

Maybe it will be usefull for someone, also I changed name from template to templated due to problems when STS installed. Send it to You? Want more help with something?

I have put on community files polish language pack for version 2.2

It is under that adress.

Maybe it will be usefull for someone, also I changed name from template to templated due to problems when STS installed. Send it to You? Want more help with something?

Irfan, samo:

Sorry I haven't got a clue whats wrong there. In my test shop the admin section of the contrib working fine...

Brent Wesley:

In my test shop I only have cheap products ;). The problem is in the fact that javascript floats dont have a thousands point separator and the decimal point separator should always be a point and no comma. So I should remove the thousand separator before the calculations and add it when its being displayed.

Danny, Guillaume:

I'll look at it.

duch:

Please send it to me then I can integrate it.

If you want to help you could look where the tax problem is and how it should be solved.

The amount problem is in this code: (compbuild.php)

switch ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {
  case 'add_products' :
						  $products_count=explode(",",$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']);
						  for ($i = 0, $n = count($products_count); $i < $n-1; $i++) {
						  $cart->add_cart($products_count[$i], $cart-get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($products_count[$i], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']))+1, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);
						  tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));
						  break;
						  }

Look at:

$cart->add_cart($products_count[$i], $cart-get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($products_count[$i], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']))+1, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);

This is the function that calls the code above: (builder2.js)

function mainform_onsubmit(form,sact,fields)
{
	if (form.sum.value=="0"){
			alert ("You must have products in order");
			return false;
	}
	for (i=0;i<fields;i++){
			ammount[i+1]=form.elements["qty"+i].selectedIndex+1;
	}
	var urltemp="compbuild.php?action=add_products&products_id=";
	form.product.value="";
	form.pid.value="";
	form.price.value="";
	form.ammount.value="";
	form.recid.value="";
	for (i=0;i<=fields;i++){
			form.product.value+=product[i]+"::";
			form.pid.value+=pid[i]+"::";
			form.price.value+=price[i]+"::";
			form.ammount.value+=ammount[i]+"::";
			form.recid.value+=recid[i]+"::";
			if (recid[i]) urltemp+=recid[i]+",";
	}
	var lines=form.select1.length
	for (i=1;i<lines;i++){
			if (form.select1.options(i).selected){
					form.product.value+=form.select1.options(i).value+";;";
					form.price.value+=form.select1.options(i).price;
					form.pid.value+=form.select1.options(i).pid;
					form.recid.value+=form.select1.options(i).recid;
					form.ammount.value+=(form.qty100.selectedIndex+1)+";;";

}
	}
if (sact==2){
	form.action=urltemp;
	form.target="_self";
	form.submit();
}else if (sact==1){
	form.action="print.php";
	form.target="_blank";
	form.submit();
}
}

Look at:

var urltemp="compbuild.php?action=add_products&products_id=";

The bold text part isn't giving the ammount of the selected product. Now I can completely change the code to make it work but why is this code used and what should these functions do? In other words is this code a completely wrong or is there just a small mistake...

Please help.

@Ғяαпқ just replace with this one this should solve quontety problem

case 'add_products' :						   

$products_count=explode("::",$_POST['recid']);
						  $products_qty = explode("::",$_POST['ammount']);
						  for ($i = 0, $n = count($products_count); $i < $n-1; $i++) {
								  $cart->add_cart($products_count[$i], $products_qty[$i], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);															 
							  }								  
						  tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto,''));
						  break;
						  }

Edited by empo

Hello,

This works great Thankx Empo.

Now i have another problem. When i add a Custom computer in my shopping cart it displays al products with the quantity. Is it possible to make it so that it will add a product like Custom Computer and that underneath it will display all the components in that custom pc so that you have one product in the shopping cart.

There is also a problem that when you add a pc to your shopping cart and you continue shopping and you add another pc that teh first added computer disapears.

Also i want to now how i can make the assembly rule to work.

Please help me..

Prinske

Chris and Danny:

Probably the assembly section doesn't work. The code had to much problems to sort it out directly... I'll have a look at it what the best solution is and how to make this work.

Danny:

About the wish to have a costum PC seen as one product in the shopping cart won't work (as far as I can see). The osCommerce structure doesn't allow this...

About the problem of losing the old PC configuration when ordering a new one. At my test shop I found the problem if you order twice the same product the first product order is overwritten...

Frank,

I have tried the CCC9.3 contri and in that it is possible to have that function in your shopping cart. Maybe it is possible to change this code to pro creator? The problem that you have with overwriting the shopping cart is also the problem i have. I hop ther wil be a sollution for it.

Hi,

just to say - great ! and many thanks to both empo and Frank.

How difficult would it be to add attributes? I actually want this contrib to build a custom bike (not a PC).

Could imagine the generic application being useful to lots of companies.

If there are any pointers, I'd be happy to hack-it about and give it a go - tho my JavaScript is a little like my Chinese (I know its a language :- that's it) :lol:

If anyone can help - many thanks.

Regards,

Gwyn

www.simplythebike.com.

Hi, I'm using STS and I'm getting this messages with this contrib:

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /hsphere/local/home/fime123/compuexpressmty.com/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 25

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /hsphere/local/home/fime123/compuexpressmty.com/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 26

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /hsphere/local/home/fime123/compuexpressmty.com/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /hsphere/local/home/fime123/compuexpressmty.com/includes/sts_user_code.php on line 40

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /hsphere/local/home/fime123/compuexpressmty.com/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 242

....... and so on

any ideas?

hello!! i testing the pc creator and its great!!! thanks everyone!! :thumbsup:

but...

i have one problem went you have select a product and change the item (qty) the price not change ...

how i can resolve this?

Danny:

The time I have for programming on this contrib this week is limited. I hope I can check this problem and solve it. With the old code it worked. We only couldn't change the quantity. But the products were added in staid of replaced in the shopping card.

Empo, do you have any idea for this?

Gwyn:

Good idea, this is definitely possible. Only to make this a real flexible Custom Product Builder the code has to change a quite a bit.

My idea for the future of PC Pro Creator:

1. Make the row ammount flexible. It should be possible to add and remove rows in the admin module. The new row text should configurable (multi language).

2. Making standard configuration loads possible. Like a standard PC configuration or a standard bike (in your case).

3. Making row dependence flexible and adjustable in the admin section.

4. Making a template structure for the print preview module or making the print preview adjustable.

To make this work at the moment you should tweak the module.

- Change the language files

- Disable rows if needed

- Disable dependence of the first three rows (motherboard, CPU and memory).

This should do the job I think...

gregory:

Do you have the shop online that we can look what the problem is? If not please give more details.