• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fedex broken in Admin!

Hello all,

I've been racking my brain for the last few day trying to figure why fedex is broken in the admin shipping module, and I get this error message:

Warning: main(includes/include_once.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jewelrys/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

Warning: main(includes/include_once.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jewelrys/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/include_once.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jewelrys/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

I've checked the fedex.php and include_once.php files. They are still there and I set their permissions to 777 to be sure they are accessible. My guess is my problem is related to another missing file that I am unaware of.

So I'm wondering if the impressive collective oscommerce brain power could help me out!?!?

Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-m

Archived