• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

wanting to change 'OUR NEWS' section

psavage

Hello,

I'm not sure how to change what's in the "OUR NEWS" section of the home page. It currently has two sections that have Latin placeholders. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter

That's not a feature of osCommerce.  I can only suggest you go to the forum for the shopping cart software that you are actually using.

Vger

Not to start something, but osCommerce is the only product that I am aware of that this site is using. There's an admin page and the other pages that allow me to control most of the content, except for this aspect. Are you suggesting that someone added this to the rest of the osCommerce site?

The reason I said that is simple, this is the osCommerce forum and people here know osCommerce. You cannot expect them to know about the various offshoots of osCommerce which have different features entirely (in many cases).

I know which programme you are using, and if I had been following forum rules I should just have referred your post to a moderator - who would then have deleted your post and sent you a pro-forma e-mail telling you why.

I hope that's postive enough for you. Don't know why I bother sometimes.

Vger

Archived