• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add to cart image not working

cmckay

On my product info page the image for the add to cart button has stopped working. It had worked for weeks then suddenly stopped.

I can't see any errors. Below is the code of the image, can anyone seen any errors?

<!-- <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS, 'border=0') . '</a>'; ?></td> -->

<!-- <td align=center><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('/ch/product_moreinfo.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td> -->

<td align=right width="100%" class=headsmall><a class=headsmall>ADD TO CART</a> </td><td><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('/ch/product_moreinfo.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

Many Thanks!

I don't see anything wrong with it... but I am not a pro. I had the same problem while working on a site because I changed the order of how some things loaded on the page. Have you edited the product_info.php any?

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Archived