• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

privacy error

trankill

I am getting the following error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/apache/komera.com/order/includes/languages/english/privacy.php on line 16

File code below:

<?php

/*

$Id: privacy.php,v 1.4 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright ? 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Privacy Notice');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Privacy Notice');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'This privacy statement summarizes our privacy and information use policies and, together with our service agreement and guidelines for acceptable use, governs your use of the service. This privacy statement and the service agreement supersede all prior communications and agreements with regard to their subject matter; the current version of each may be found at at web site. Our privacy policies may change from time to time.');

?>

Semi-colons have to be escaped in php strings.

<?php
/*
$Id: privacy.php,v 1.4 2002/11/19 01:48:08 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright ? 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Privacy Notice');
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Privacy Notice');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'This privacy statement summarizes our privacy and information use policies and, together with our service agreement and guidelines for acceptable use, governs your use of the service. This privacy statement and the service agreement supersede all prior communications and agreements with regard to their subject matter\; the current version of each may be found at at web site. Our privacy policies may change from time to time.');
?>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived