• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header tag controller

amanisuperstore

Hi guys I am in the process of installing hte header tag controller and on the adimin page I get this error (Fatal error: Cannot redeclare changeswitch() (previously declared in /home/amaniwe/public_html/computerzone/catalog/admin/includes/functions/header_tags.php:12) in /home/amaniwe/public_html/computerzone/catalog/admin/includes/header_tags.php on line 12) is there anyone who has had this error before? I have gone back and checked my code and even replaced the file but the error remains the same. Please help if you can. Thanks. :huh:

I recall a few others having this problem. You should search the support thread for Header Tags and see if they found a solution (a PM might be needed).

The problem is that the code is being declared twice for some reason. The first thing you should do is search the entire admin directory for changeswitch. If it is showing up in more than one file, that is the problem. If not, then open admin/header_tags_english.php and find this line of code

require('includes/functions/header_tags.php');

and change it to

require_once('includes/functions/header_tags.php');

That may fix the problem.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived