• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need outside login and a secure site

Hi,

I wonder how to secure my site from outside view, so that only my customers can view products after they logged in on my main page (main login on my current site).

Is there a easy way or do I need to learn PHP? :'(

I have a loginpage already and with that I want to put a link to feed my customers to the online "store".

I am a wholesale so I do not want "unautherized" visitors to view my prices and products.

Any thoughts?

Best regards ya!

/Per

The easy way (and I see this a lot, so it isn't unexpected by wholesale buyers) is to .htaccess the entire catalog folder and give them the login and password. It won't be unique to each customer, but it will stop retail surfers and endless retail questions. There may also be a Contribution for this. Look through that section. You'd be amazed how many there are and what they can do!

The easy way (and I see this a lot, so it isn't unexpected by wholesale buyers) is to .htaccess the entire catalog folder and give them the login and password. It won't be unique to each customer, but it will stop retail surfers and endless retail questions. There may also be a Contribution for this. Look through that section. You'd be amazed how many there are and what they can do!

Thanks for your replay, I have searched but I will make a little indeep search this time.

Retailer quiz are like a bad hangover :x ... hehe

Regards

/per

Archived