• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

manufacturers_info.php

doodah

hi there all,

just wondered if any one knows how to change the size of the image for the maufacturers_infobox at the mo it's coming out quite large i just want to set a size to them all in the page if poss???

any ideas welcome :)

cheers in advance........ :thumbsup:

hi there all,

just wondered if any one knows how to change the size of the image for the maufacturers_infobox at the mo it's coming out quite large i just want to set a size to them all in the page if poss???

any ideas welcome :)

cheers in advance........  :thumbsup:

Hi peeps,

have sorted the problem cheers anyone who looked and tried, if you need help with this prob yerself PM me :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
Hi peeps,

have sorted the problem cheers anyone who looked and tried, if you need help with this prob yerself PM me  :thumbsup:

There is a function in include/functions/html_output.php called tep_image.

This function is called by manufacturer_info.php:

if (tep_not_null($manufacturer['manufacturers_image'])) $manufacturer_info_string .= '<tr><td align="center" class="infoBoxContents" colspan="2">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $manufacturer['manufacturers_image'], $manufacturer['manufacturers_name']) . '</td></tr>';

tep_image acept the parameters width and height

function tep_image($src, $alt = '', $width = '', $height = '', $parameters = '') {
   if ( (empty($src) || ($src == DIR_WS_IMAGES)) && (IMAGE_REQUIRED == 'false') ) {
     return false;
   }

You can try to pass the paremeters with the values that you need....

I only saw this way, i didn't tried it, but can work... :D

Bye

Matias

Archived