• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moving Infoboxes

Amalthea

On the default OsCommerce page that first opens when customers look at your catalog, I would like to move the infobox with "New Products" to the level of the infoboxes to the left and right (Categories on the left and Shopping Cart on the right).

Can anyone suggest a way for me to go about doing that? I have deleted the welcome text, but the "What's new here" remains so the box is not at the same level as the other boxes. Also, when I go to my categories, I again would like to bring the new products box to the level of the category box.

Probably the easiest way is to insert a pixel_trans gif into your includes/column_left.php or includes/column_right.php file. Set the height of the image, then tweak with it until you get the levels right.

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}

Archived