• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Winbank support!!

karamelos

Hi guys..

1.I would like to know if there is exist any payment module that is compatible with winbank bank at greece.

2.How does a payment module is working ? i mean is there any documentation on how i can build my own payment module ? Probably an API ? or some posting that have helping other peoples?

3.My bank is working with the redirection method or gateway, i have mod an existing contrib to play with my bank, but my problem is on before_confirm(); and after_confirm(); functiom..why that? if i leave before and after just with only one command (return;) the script is working ok but only in case that my costumer put an valid card.If a costumer put a wrong card it getting back and it accept it as confirmed and that's why becouse i didn't find a way to make an 'if' statement for errorcode that my bank returns.

So how does my bank works ? i send some hide fields including my id,merchid,amount .. etc..in a specific url,and my bank returns me back some variables including the errorresponce..if is there a simple script out there that i can modding please let me know.

I have try the paypal script and the ipn also but is too compilcated , and it load a lot of variables that of course i don't need it.

4. An other problem that i was faced of , is the $order_id , i would like to know if there is an easy (or hard) way to pass the $order_id of the current order on my bank, but i have read that the order_id (or insert_id ?) is get passed AFTER the confirmation of payment , so i would like to know if there is someway i can get that variable at an earlier statement , can someone post me some example code ?

5. How can i figure , why when the transaction is complete from my payment module, and it finish ok with the product_success.php page the ordering product is STILL INTO basket? and of course it does not notify the administrator that someone buying something ? is there some explanation ?

Please i would like to start from this simple questions.Here at greece the banks it does not help on developing paymodules for any Oscommerce product , and i have been asked a lot of times for help here in greece to contribute for a payment..so with this post i would like to help all greece people.