osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Webpayments Pro

Mediajuggle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo I just got approved. They approve you in a few hours if you already have an account with them. I dont know much about anything when it comes to this stuff. Should I try to figure out how to integrate it or should I wait for someone to create a module? How is the progress coming along?

Woohoo I just got approved.  They approve you in a few hours if you already have an account with them.  I dont know much about anything when it comes to this stuff.  Should I try to figure out how to integrate it or should I wait for someone to create a module?  How is the progress coming along?

I just posted what I got so far. It's not working yet but have no time for the next couple of days. so you are welcome to continue to work on it.

I kind of did some work on it of my own, it should be approved soon but it removes the error of PEAR.php not being found. I got it to work with the admin section and of course lastly, its functioning on the frontend well, only part is processing it, the express and direct payment checking so I am going to try and fix that cause it says its missing a Log.php file which I have posted over at PayPal Sandbox and awaiting for a reply. Hopefully after this log, PayPal WebSite Payment Pro will be fully functionable via osCommerce :D

Installed Contributions: AJAX Menu, AJAX Attributed Manager, AP URL ReWriting, Credit Class and Gift Vouchers, CCGV Report, Date of Birth PullDown, FCKEditor for Product Desc., Monthly Installment Payments, More Pictures 6, MSRP Savings, Must Agree to Terms on Checkout, Order Editor, Payment Method Fee, PopUp Promo, Private Messages, Purchase Order, Purchase Order Application, Secure Admin Login-Logout, STS Plus, SugarCRM Integration, Supertracker, Tax Exempt and Organization Discounts, Your Recent History.

23 Total Contributions Installed :)

I think this is GREAT! I am already to go with this when it is done! I know nothing about this coding stuff. I'm just a merchant, but I feel this is needed. I was hoping that Strike1150's contribution was done and ready to implement!

I have all the paypal accounts ready to go. Will be waiting to implement and test! I feel you people deserve alot of cudos on this one! my hats off to you all!

I've set up this module on my site, but I am getting some errors. When I use Express Checkout I get a message saying that there was an error processing my payment. When I use Direct Payment it denies my card every time. One thing I noticed is that the API cert uses underscores, but your documentation uses dashes. I've tried it both ways and it still doesn't work, but which way should it be? I didn't install the SDK because I don't have command line access to my server at the moment, but I did copy all the files needed into an included path. Is there an error log? Any suggestions as to what might be wrong?

• 1 month later...

I hope everyone knows this! but just it case. I spent 2 days trying to get WPP to work from my UK registered paypal account.

WPP is only available to US customers only "DUH" . I just spoke to a very friendly gentleman at paypal, and he informs me the next rollout of WPP will work for Canada and UK. Should be in the next 2 months.

I hope I have saved non US people a few days trying to get this module working