• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

EasyPopulate question???

dsully

We have files of 15 to 20 thousand lines and this take forever to split them, then import into OSC. Is there a faster way to get these files into OSC?

What types of files are these? Are they filled with SQL insert statements, or what? If so, you could use another tool, or write a simple piece of code that disables the script execution limit and just loops through all 20,000 lines. It's actually quite simple.

Provide more info and I'll get back to you.

What types of files are these?  Are they filled with SQL insert statements, or what?  If so, you could use another tool, or write a simple piece of code that disables the script execution limit and just loops through all 20,000 lines.  It's actually quite simple.

Provide more info and I'll get back to you.

Thanks for the reply. I am a rookie at this so be easy. The files we are trying to get into OSC are basic info , I assume would be a tab delimited text file. Whatever file type easypopulate use to import. These files include a part number, a description, and a price. A simple piece of code would be the best, so we could continue to use easypopulate to import these files. Or if you have any other suggestions. Thanks again...

Archived