• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping basket

Top Banana

I have just posted a message on the general chit chat forum by mistake, as this is my first excursion onto the forum. Have just started setting up a site, and have too many questions. I understand that i need to look through the forum first, to make sure that i domn't ask questions which have already been asked.

My first question, to get me up and running, is about the shopping cart.

I run a traditional Hamper business, and would like to call my sales vehicle a shopping basket, not a cart. Can I do this?

Thanks.

I have just posted a message on the general chit chat forum by mistake, as this is my first excursion onto the forum. Have just started setting up a site, and have too many questions. I understand that i need to look through the forum first, to make sure that i domn't ask questions which have already been asked.

My first question, to get me up and running, is about the shopping cart.

I run a traditional Hamper business, and would like to call my sales vehicle a shopping basket, not a cart. Can I do this?

Thanks.

well, that term is language dependant so that should be found in your language files.

look in includes/languages/ and includes/languages/english/

You will find "define" statements there for the languages. Simply change the text "cart" to "basket".

Treasurer MFC

well, that term is language dependant so that should be found in your language files.

look in includes/languages/ and includes/languages/english/

You will find "define" statements there for the languages. Simply change the text "cart" to "basket".

Thank You very much!

Archived