• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP - Warning error on my page

:( Can anyone help me please.

I created this new page on my Webpage, and what it is showing is an error I have never seen before.

Warning: Unknown(/home/natjoy/public_html/catalog/real_nappies.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/natjoy/public_html/catalog/real_nappies.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/home/natjoy/public_html/catalog/real_nappies.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0_____________________________

This new page was working fine, so I have no idea what has happened for this error to appear.

I went through step by step again, as if I was creating the page from scratch (the instructions from contributions) and the error still appears.

So if anyone has ever seen this before and can help point me in the right direction as to what to look out for I would much appreciate it.

THANKS.... Leeanne

haha, sorry naturaljoy ... I was going to tell you to chmod them to 644, I just wanted to see if 777 fixed the problem, and then "turn down" permissions, so to speak :-)

Jud

Archived