• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error in Shipping Modules

I'm not sure how this happened, since I'm just learning php, it could have been somthing I did while installing a mod. But I have not installed a shipping mod to my knowledge. :blink: Here is the problem:

I get the following at the top of the Shipping modules screen in Admin:

Warning: main(includes/include_once.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jewelrys/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

Warning: main(includes/include_once.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jewelrys/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/include_once.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jewelrys/public_html/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/fedex.php on line 4

Any ideas? I checked and "include_once.php" and "fedex.php" seem to be in the correct folders.

Any help from the wise oscommerce gurus would be musch appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Which mod have you installed which requires a file called include_once? seems a very strange name, and on the face of it I would imagine this is supposed to be an "include_once" statement (i.e. instead of include) - would be a bit odd for somebody to have named a file this, but you state that the permissions for the file are correct....?

Have a double check, and if you do have a file called include_once.php - what are the contents and which contrib did it come from?

I'm purely guessing, but the fact that it is on line 4 also suggests that your line of code in fedex.php should read as follows:

require_once('includes/application_top.php');

But having said that the files in the shipping folder dont normally call on application_top.....I am confused, but hopefully what I have said shines some light on things for you...

[edit]btw, just noticed your file path included the word jewelrys....wanna link exchange?? visit my link on the left for more info...:P)[/edit]

Please note - if I have suggested a contrib above, it doesnt mean it will work! Most of the contribs are not ones I've used, but may be useful for your particular problem....

Have you tried a refined search? Chances are your problem has already been dealt with elsewhere on the forums.....

if (stumped == true) {

return(square_one($start_over)

} else {

$random_query = tep_fetch_answer($forum_query)

}

Archived