• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal integration question

I have web hosting that offers a Paypal module for osCommerce. I'm ready to get Paypal going. I installed the module and setup the configuration information I was asked for on the admin page.

When I go through the checkout process, everything goes fine up until step 5 where the order is processed. The Paypal pages come up, and I can successfully pay for the item. But when I click the return to merchant page, I am taken to a login page for my site and find myself logged out. When I log back in my order is still there in my cart. But yes, I can look on Paypal and see my transaction was succesful. No orders ever show up under that customer.

Considering I haven't messed with any of the fines and default options, anyone know what I may or may not have done to get this result?