• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PROBLEMS WITH LANGUAGE IN OUR WEB PAGE

XIME

Hi! I'm a new user! I am having some trouble with people wanting to see our web page form USA or CANADA. I've been told, some categoeries are missing, and language changes from spanish( which is the original language) to english.

Can anyone tell me why is this happening?

What can I do to solve that problem?

Please sen me an e-mail if you have any clue!

[email protected]

thank you!!!

XIME :D

HELLO?! PLEASE DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!

PLEASE HLP! :rolleyes:

well we don't like bumping or the use of caps (yelling), nor do we answer via email ... only here.

You have left the language English as valid in your admin, and all countries with that language will see your site in that language. Actually if you left in French too people in France will see it in French.

I assume you have only entered the categories in Spanish, so of course they are missing in English.

:-)

Monika

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Thanks Monika! :thumbsup:

I'm new in this forum, as you can see, so I'm not aware of how you "talk" here.

I'm used to CAPS, so that does not mean yelling for me, not here!! Sorry if I offended someone! Check out the title, it's also in CAPS.. I just wrote it like that. :blush:

Thank you very much for your response Monika!!!!! :D

XIME! from Argentina! :thumbsup:

Archived