• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Any suggestions for manual order entry?

rotaour

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding any of the manual order entry contribs? Im thinking the 'Attitude Simple Manual Order Entry' contrib looks good. Anyone running it? How well does it work?

Also it seems like it would be best installed into the /admin dir not the /catalog dir. Anyone done that?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Mika

Installed Contributions: Multi-Stores, QTPro, CCGV(trad), Batch Print, EasyPopulate, Simple Manual Order Entry, Encrypting Credit Card Via Mcrypt, UPSXML, Down for Maintenance, On The Fly GD Thumbs, SPPC, SPPC Hide, and various personal tweaks

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding any of the manual order entry contribs? Im thinking the 'Attitude Simple Manual Order Entry' contrib looks good. Anyone running it? How well does it work?

Also it seems like it would be best installed into the /admin dir not the /catalog dir. Anyone done that?

Thanks,

Matt

there is an "order editor" contrib. works great. you need to install it like the instructions tell you to

there is an "order editor" contrib. works great. you need to install it like the instructions tell you to

I've got Order Editor 1.4 installed and working, but it does not add new orders.

An example of my needs would be:

CustomerA orders 5 products, one of which is out of stock. We remove the out of stock item with Order Editor and process the remaining products in the order. Later, when the out of stock product becomes available we place an order for the customer for that product.

Now if we decide to not allow out of stock products into the cart this wont be an issue, but I'm positive the boss will want to be able to sell out of stock merchandise.

You happen to get the UPS shipping module working properly with Order Editor?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Mika

Installed Contributions: Multi-Stores, QTPro, CCGV(trad), Batch Print, EasyPopulate, Simple Manual Order Entry, Encrypting Credit Card Via Mcrypt, UPSXML, Down for Maintenance, On The Fly GD Thumbs, SPPC, SPPC Hide, and various personal tweaks

I've got Order Editor 1.4 installed and working, but it does not add new orders.

An example of my needs would be:

CustomerA orders 5 products, one of which is out of stock. We remove the out of stock item with Order Editor and process the remaining products in the order. Later, when the out of stock product becomes available we place an order for the customer for that product.

Now if we decide to not allow out of stock products into the cart this wont be an issue, but I'm positive the boss will want to be able to sell out of stock merchandise.

You happen to get the UPS shipping module working properly with Order Editor?

Thanks,

Matt

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ch,manual+order

sorry wasn't clear, the contrib above is based on "order editor"...

Archived