• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders not appearing in summary

marknotgeorge

My site uses the PayPal IPN and Check/Money order payment modules. The PayPal one seems to work fine, but when testing the Check/money order payment method, I have the following problems:

My customer gets a confirmation email, but I don't get a email telling me I've got an order. Am I supposed to?

The orders don't appear on the Admin/Customers/Orders screen, but if I type the order number in the box, the order is there.

I've tried searching through the forum, but it's 2:25am now, and I need sleep! Here's hoping some kind soul on the other side of the world can help...

The orders don't appear on the Admin/Customers/Orders screen, but if I type the order number in the box, the order is there.

I'm also having this problem with a site I'm working on at the moment (luckily the site is still in the testing stage). The only payment method that causes this problem is Cheque/Money Order (but I am getting store owner email confirmations regardless of payment method).

Additionally when I log in as the customer and go to Order History there is nothing there - no orders are recorded. Instead it simply says 'Displaying 0 to 0 (of 0 orders)' and then shows 'Results Pages: -4 -3 -2 -1 0' (note the minus). The link in the order confirmation email also displays this same page.

Any ideas? Anyone?

Archived