• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Domestic & International ??

Haitashi

Hi:

I've been looking all over for contributions and/or documentation.

Here's what I need (this is for SHIPPING):

DOMESTIC (Meaning USA and Puerto Rico)

$2 dollars for first item and $1 for ea additional one

INTERNATIONAL (Meaning All Other Countries)

$4 dollars for first item and $2 for ea additional one

How can I do this?

I already have the contribution that adds: First Item $X, Additional Items $Y

You can see that contribution by clicking HERE

But how can I specify that I want First Item $X, Additional Items $Y for Domestic & a different rate for international?

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!

If you have a serious problem but it can be solved, why worry about it? If you have a serious problem but it can't be solved, then why worry about it?

Thanks for the link - I downloaded it and it's just what I was looking for . . . almost LOL

I need this feature to work with USPS with a certain pricing structure, a separate one for UPS, and a separate one yet for International.

Thank you very very much

Ron

Hey everyone!

Maybe I can acomplish what I want if I knew more about ZONES. Is there a tutorial or documentation where I can learn more??

THANX AGAIN!

If you have a serious problem but it can be solved, why worry about it? If you have a serious problem but it can't be solved, then why worry about it?

OK, I FOUND A SOLUTION!

HERE'S WHAT I DID:

1) Downloaded and installed the Zones+First Item Contribution that can be found HERE. This contribution let's you create up to 4 zones and assign specific cost for first item and any additional item in each zone.

2) I did the following configuration: The fist country was US (of course I used the ISO code to identify the zones), the secound country code was PR and the rest of the world was the third zone. Now, I thought I had to enter ALL the other world country codes in order to have the third option apply to all other countries. As it turns out all I had to do was to leave the country BLANK and the script automatically assigns that last shipping setting to any country that's not US or PR!

DONE!

Archived