• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Drop Shipping Different Places

I was wondering if there was some sorta contribution or way to specify for each individual item where it is comming from. I have 5 different drop shippers and I need some sorta way of specifying which item is comming from where to get the right price for shipping. Thanks!!

I think you would probably need an individual shipping contribution which allows you to specify the shipping price for each individual item.

I have the same problem as you and I am currently in the process of installing and testing some of these types of shipping contributions.

This is probably your best bet, its the newest one, it is under active development and have active support going in the forum Multi Vendor Shipping

Thanks Jenny.

I have just installed and tested this contribution http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2918

This is exactly what I have been looking for. So far I have not come up with any errors and I am well happy with it. I am going to carry on testing it and also install a few other mods to see how it integrates with them, then I think I shall add them to my live shop.

Archived