• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing the colour of an image border

insight 51

I have created a new box (in catalog/includes/boxes) and inserted it in the right colum so it shows up. that works fine........

..I've inserted an image into it with a border to match the rest ive done but i need to change the colour otherwise it looks abit odd in the blue. What script would i need to change. Is this in the stylesheet? If so which colour do i need to change?

Thanks,

Peter

You need to specify a class in the link. Without it, you will just get the standard blue outline.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Open up the php file you made, find the code for the image and add

class="whateverclassyouwant" to the line. What you put there will all depend on what you want the outline color to be.

If you do not already have a class that you want to use you will need to add one to the stylesheet.css

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Open up the php file you made, find the code for the image and add

class="whateverclassyouwant" to the line. What you put there will all depend on what you want the outline color to be.

If you do not already have a class that you want to use you will need to add one to the stylesheet.css

thanks alot. Perfect :D

Archived