• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Getting weird output from Ultimate SEO

Hi all I just installed Utlimate SEO and it is quite impressive. I have it up and running on watch-universe.com/catalog/ I love the way this thing works however I am having a problem with the output and I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and please please pretty please help me fix it because I really like this verses any other module I have seen. OK now that I have done my begging let me explain the problem. When I was testing the site from time to time I get this kind of output on my urls. Its like the mod is working but somehow cosid information id being out put as well. Here is a sample of a url that I get http://www.watch-universe.com/catalog/omega-watches-c-22.html?osCsid=1f660d8cc7e87b36e8550d49ef7c291d'>http://www.watch-universe.com/catalog/omega-watches-c-22.html?osCsid=1f660d8cc7e87b36e8550d49ef7c291d. So you can see how it is working but then its putting out oscid information on top of it. Now if I hit refresh it will go away and put oput just http://www.watch-universe.com/catalog/omega-watches-c-22.html which is perfect. SO I would really appreciate it if anyone can tell me how to keep the?osCsid=1f660d8cc7e87b36e8550d49ef7c291d on the end disappear. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks

Dominik :D

It's supposed to work like that. It generates a SID first, puts it behind the URL. On next page refresh it's gone (now it's in a cookie) unless your customer doesn't accept cookies

Forum search

Contributions search

Documentation search (note: docs being adapted for MS3, may be different for MS2)

3 tips for better forum searching

Want to post? Read this first:

osCommerce for dummies

Topic name etiquette

Basics:

Basics for design

Right syntax to use near '-20, 20'

Cannot re-assign $this

Parse error

Thanks for claryfying that. I did not realize that was the case. I wonder if this is an issue with search engine spiders since there is a ? in there. Hmm the other thing I noticed is that the reviews are not handeled at all by this contribution nor is the links manager links. Is that correct or did I install inproperly? Thanks for answering my first question.

Dominik

It's supposed to work like that. It generates a SID first, puts it behind the URL. On next page refresh it's gone (now it's in a cookie) unless your customer doesn't accept cookies

Not working on my site. I have tried it in IE and FF. Both are set to accept cookies and Both are showing the full path with sid.

coquette-raschel-stretch-lace-and-sheer-gown-with-g-string-p-208.html?cPath=43&osCsid=d64805f931d0e5c2b8172ab706d2d846

Is there a setting somewhere that needs to be changed?

you can find your answer in the thread.  and there are plenty here who can help.  those who cant help shouldnt be posting.

Dont follow....The thread is only 5 long. What I read was that if a customer has cookies enabled they will not see the sid...but I have checked and it still shows. Am I missing something?