Marius_R Posted April 19, 2012 Share Posted April 19, 2012 I've tested the latest version using that option and it worked fine. So all I can suggest is that you make sure you have the latest version of 2.2d and that your character conversions are entered correctly. Try cutting them down to one conversion and verify that works and then increase from there. Thank you for advices. I had tried it, but it didn't work. I will check compatibility with other contributions then and the possibility that I had messed something up during installation. By the way - thank you for all support for SEO contribs. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.