• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 - by Chemo

@14steve14If you are not using the latest version you can download it from here. But where it is failing is where the name is filled in so it might be that you have a product or two without a name. I would look at the products_description table, assuming that is what it fails on, and check that there are not any products missing names. Or if you are using Header Tags SEO make sure to run fill tags.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

On 8/19/2022 at 3:23 AM, Jack_mcs said:

@14steve14If you are not using the latest version you can download it from here. But where it is failing is where the name is filled in so it might be that you have a product or two without a name. I would look at the products_description table, assuming that is what it fails on, and check that there are not any products missing names. Or if you are using Header Tags SEO make sure to run fill tags.

Cheers Jack.

I was using the latest version that I downloaded before the downloads were all removed. The one from your site worked like a charm. It would appear that there were two products with some data missing when I checked in the database. Info was added and no more errors. 

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP