• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 - by Chemo

Yes I know.

The problem is that I am basically upgrading the site from an older custom made shopping cart to Oscommerce and it used to have that structure for the URL.

You'd be better off adding rewrite code to the .htaccess file to catch those urls and rewrite them while issuing a 301. There are a few examples in this thread but many more on the web.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I don't know that I've ever tested that option. It was in the original code. The error is occurring because NUMBER_URLS_GENERATED = 0. I don't know why that is the case though. I'll look into it for the next release if I have time.

Thanks for the reply. So its not so important, thats good to hear.

If i type the wrong url it still takes me to the correct page,

so SEO still works. Ill keep my eye open for a updated release.

Bye

Hi there,

installed today Ultimate SEO URLs and it seems to work with no problems.

However - we are selling beads and our product description contains also the quantity for the product item - like '15 Stück' as we are in Germany (Stueck means 'units').

As the short word filter removes the number (15 in the example) - I am looking for a method to always eliminate the word 'Stück' or 'Stueck' as it has no SEO value in a link.

Has anyone an idea how to achieve such? Any Tipp is very much appreciated.

Thanks and greetings from Germany

Dieter

Hi Jack,

I tried to find some posts and solution for this, but I didnt find anything about it.

Can you please write me what's wrong with that?

What's the problem?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

After much deliberation, I installed Ultimate SEO URLs on one of our sites and am getting the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.wolfftanning.com Port 80

I have a feeling it has something to do with the htaccess file:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /

########## Begin - Rewrite rules to block out some common exploits
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} mosConfig_[a-zA-Z_]{1,21}(=|\%3D) [OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} base64_encode.*\(.*\) [OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (\<|%3C).*script.*(\>|%3E) [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (\<|%3C).*iframe.*(\>|%3E) [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} GLOBALS(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2}) [OR]
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} _REQUEST(=|\[|\%[0-9A-Z]{0,2})
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php [F,L]
########## start block 

#RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} cPath=[0-9_] &products_id=([0-9_] ) [NC,OR]
#RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} manufacturers_id=[0-9_] &products_id=([0-9_] ) [NC]
#RewriteRule (.*) product_info.php?products_id=%1 [R=301,L]

# Begin Ultimate SEO V2.2d 
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On 

# RewriteBase instructions 
 # Change RewriteBase dependent on how your shop is accessed as below. 
 # http://www.mysite.com = RewriteBase / 
 # http://www.mysite.com/catalog/ = RewriteBase /catalog/  
 # http://www.mysite.com/catalog/shop/ = RewriteBase /catalog/shop/ 

# Change the following line using the instructions above  

RewriteBase /YOU HAVE TO CHANGE ME/

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-(.*).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-by-(.*).html$ all-products.php?fl=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-au-(.*).html$ articles.php?authors_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-(.*).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-(.*).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-f-(.*).html$ faqdesk_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-fc-(.*).html$ faqdesk_index.php?faqPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-fri-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-fra-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_article.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-(.*).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pm-([0-9]+).html$ info_pages.php?pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-n-(.*).html$ newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-nc-(.*).html$ newsdesk_index.php?newsPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-nri-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-nra-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-po-([0-9]+).html$ pollbooth.php?pollid=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
# End Ultimate SEO V2.2d

Any ideas on how to fix?

Hi Jack,

I tried to find some posts and solution for this, but I didnt find anything about it.

Can you please write me what's wrong with that?

Hi,

I wrote you 2 days ago. :)

I installed your contrib version "Ultimate_SEO_URLSv22d_10". Install was successful, but every time I click on categories, or product detail it redirect me to index.php. When I move my cursor over link, the link is rewrited, but when I click, every time my homepage is displayed. Can you please help me with this?

Hi,

I wrote you 2 days ago. :)

I installed your contrib version "Ultimate_SEO_URLSv22d_10". Install was successful, but every time I click on categories, or product detail it redirect me to index.php. When I move my cursor over link, the link is rewrited, but when I click, every time my homepage is displayed. Can you please help me with this?

Sorry, but I reply to dozens of messages in that time and don't have time to search for posts - yours or mine. The answer is there, you have to put in the effort to find it.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hmm, wonder what it could be?

I thought anything to the right of the slash was okay for commenting. I changed it to this and now it works:

RewriteBase /

Jack - You had mentioned earlier in this thread to install an add-on to handle duplicate content. Now that this has been installed, we're possibly at risk. I've done some research and found some solutions that include 1) editing the htaccess file, 2) editing the robot.txt, 3) adding another contribution. What would you recommend?

I thought anything to the right of the slash was okay for commenting. I changed it to this and now it works:

RewriteBase /

Jack - You had mentioned earlier in this thread to install an add-on to handle duplicate content. Now that this has been installed, we're possibly at risk. I've done some research and found some solutions that include 1) editing the htaccess file, 2) editing the robot.txt, 3) adding another contribution. What would you recommend?

A double slash, //, is used for comments. In the case of the above line, it is part of the command.

If you don't have a meta tags contribution installed, which you should, then use Header Tags SEO since it has code in it to handle such links. If you do have one installed (not Header Tags SEO), then use the contribution that is specifially for duplicate content.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

A double slash, //, is used for comments. In the case of the above line, it is part of the command.

If you don't have a meta tags contribution installed, which you should, then use Header Tags SEO since it has code in it to handle such links. If you do have one installed (not Header Tags SEO), then use the contribution that is specifially for duplicate content.

Thanks for the clarification. We have Header Tags installed on this particular site. However, on another site, we have KissMT installed. Would you uninstall KissMT and install Header Tags SEO?

Thanks for the clarification. We have Header Tags installed on this particular site. However, on another site, we have KissMT installed. Would you uninstall KissMT and install Header Tags SEO?

The only thing I know about that contribution is what I read in these forums. So, I think, it has canonical code. It does not provide as much SEO optimization as Header Tags SEO does though but for preventig duplicate content, it should be OK.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I have installed V2.2_10 on an oscmax site and it works fantastically!!!!

however when i now try and go to the catalogue / product admin section i get a blank screen???

There's only two small changes made to the admin section. You either made a mistake on one of those or your shop, which can't be supported here since it is against forum rules, requires some othe change.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I was hesitant about installing this contribution, fearing we would get penalized by Google for duplicate content. One concern was how Google would handle the new URL structure, so I did a search and found our normal listing. I noticed it included the old URL structure and clicked on the link. I was very pleased to see it still go to the right page in our store, despite the new URL.

Nice job, Jack on this contribution. It's still too soon to say, having just installed the add-on yesterday, but I have high hopes that we'll start ranking better due to this installation.

I just installed this mod and it seems to be working GREAT on the front end, but in the admin pannel when I click the SEO Urls Link I get this error at the top of the admin screen...

Warning: call_user_func(tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/content/34/6523734/html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1195

Warning: call_user_func(tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/content/34/6523734/html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1195

could someone please message me why this happens and possibly a soulution? Thanks!

brettg22 - Thank you.

ace21gabriel - That error usually occurs when the admin changes have not been made. Have you made both changes in admin for this contribution?

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hey!

What a great contribution this is!!!!!

Ive installed it and it works awesome.......except now my AJAX BUY NOW contribution is not working. This contribution lets my customers add something to their cart without the page reloading.

When i first installed Ultimate SEO URLs I got an error: an unexpected } on line 38 of includes/functions/html_output.php. Line 38 is shown here (actually on the 5th line shown)

// AJAX Addto shopping_cart - Begin

$link_ajax = '';

if( tep_not_null($parameters) && preg_match("/buy_now/i", $parameters) && $page != 'ajax_shopping_cart.php'){

$link_ajax = '" onclick="doBuyNowGet(\'' . tep_href_link( 'ajax_shopping_cart.php', $parameters, $connection, $add_session_id, $search_engine_safe) . '\'); return false;';

}

return $link . $link_ajax;

// AJAX Addto shopping_cart - End

}

When i delete this "}" Ultimate SEO URLs works perfect but AJAX BUY NOW stops working. Im guessing this has something to do with the edit of html_output.php

Heres a copy of my old html output.php which worked and the new copy which does not work.

OLD

<?php
/*
 $Id: html_output.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2007 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

////
// The HTML href link wrapper function
 function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true) {
   global $request_type, $session_started, $SID;

if (!tep_not_null($page)) {
     die('</td></tr></table></td></tr></table><br><br><font color="#ff0000"><b>Error!</b></font><br><br><b>Unable to determine the page link!<br><br>');
   }

if ($connection == 'NONSSL') {
     $link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
   } elseif ($connection == 'SSL') {
     if (ENABLE_SSL == true) {
       $link = HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG;
     } else {
       $link = HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG;
     }
   } else {
     die('</td></tr></table></td></tr></table><br><br><font color="#ff0000"><b>Error!</b></font><br><br><b>Unable to determine connection method on a link!<br><br>Known methods: NONSSL SSL</b><br><br>');
   }

if (tep_not_null($parameters)) {
     $link .= $page . '?' . tep_output_string($parameters);
     $separator = '&';
   } else {
     $link .= $page;
     $separator = '?';
   }

while ( (substr($link, -1) == '&') || (substr($link, -1) == '?') ) $link = substr($link, 0, -1);

// Add the session ID when moving from different HTTP and HTTPS servers, or when SID is defined
   if ( ($add_session_id == true) && ($session_started == true) && (SESSION_FORCE_COOKIE_USE == 'False') ) {
     if (tep_not_null($SID)) {
       $_sid = $SID;
     } elseif ( ( ($request_type == 'NONSSL') && ($connection == 'SSL') && (ENABLE_SSL == true) ) || ( ($request_type == 'SSL') && ($connection == 'NONSSL') ) ) {
       if (HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN != HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN) {
         $_sid = tep_session_name() . '=' . tep_session_id();
       }
     }
   }

if ( (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') && ($search_engine_safe == true) ) {
     while (strstr($link, '&&')) $link = str_replace('&&', '&', $link);

$link = str_replace('?', '/', $link);
     $link = str_replace('&', '/', $link);
     $link = str_replace('=', '/', $link);

$separator = '?';
   }

if (isset($_sid)) {
     $link .= $separator . tep_output_string($_sid);
   }

$link_ajax = '';
   if( tep_not_null($parameters) && preg_match("/buy_now/i", $parameters) && $page != 'ajax_shopping_cart.php'){
     $link_ajax = '" onclick="doBuyNowGet(\'' . tep_href_link( 'ajax_shopping_cart.php', $parameters, $connection, $add_session_id, $search_engine_safe) . '\'); return false;';
   }

}

NEW

<?php
/*
 $Id: html_output.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2007 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

////
////
// Ultimate SEO URLs v2.2d
// The HTML href link wrapper function
function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true) {
  global $seo_urls;                
  if ( !is_object($seo_urls) ){
   if ( !class_exists('SEO_URL') ){
    include_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'seo.class.php');
   }
   global $languages_id;
   $seo_urls = new SEO_URL($languages_id);
  }
  return $seo_urls->href_link($page, $parameters, $connection, $add_session_id);
}

$link_ajax = '';

}

Any help would be awesome. Not sure if these two can work together. But then again I wouldnt know.

Kurt <-------beginner!

Hey!

What a great contribution this is!!!!!

Ive installed it and it works awesome.......except now my AJAX BUY NOW contribution is not working. This contribution lets my customers add something to their cart without the page reloading.

When i first installed Ultimate SEO URLs I got an error: an unexpected } on line 38 of includes/functions/html_output.php. Line 38 is shown here (actually on the 5th line shown)

Any help would be awesome. Not sure if these two can work together. But then again I wouldnt know.

When you replaced the code in html_output.php, you overwrote the change for the other contribution. You will need to ask in its support thread for how to add that code back in. You will also probably need an entry in the .htaccess file for that page. I would think this has already been covered in that contribution due to the popularity of this one. Try looking here.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

When you replaced the code in html_output.php, you overwrote the change for the other contribution. You will need to ask in its support thread for how to add that code back in. You will also probably need an entry in the .htaccess file for that page. I would think this has already been covered in that contribution due to the popularity of this one. Try looking here.

Found it!

Works perfect now!

THANX!!!!!!!!

Kurt

Hi i just installed Ultimate SEO URLs and I don't know where to post the question or issue I'm having, so I hope here is OK. My website home page pulls up, but nothing else, I keep getting the 401 error on my other pages. The contribution told me to post the info below and I could find out whats going on. I know its my error and Im not naming my directory properly in the htaccess file. I emailed my hosting company to ask them what the exact name was and nobody got back to me which is why Im getting ready to switch to OSC hosting.

PLEASE IF anyone can HELP it APPRECIATED!!

My website is http:www.treehuggersonline.com and below is a copy and paste of my htaccess file. I know its got to be wrong...Im sorry for bothering you. Im no where on your level for web design...just enough knowledge to make some things work or do a bunch of damage lol..

# $Id: .htaccess 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

#

# This is used with Apache WebServers

#

# For this to work, you must include the parameter 'Options' to

# the AllowOverride configuration

#

# Example:

#

# <Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">

# AllowOverride Options

# </Directory>

#

# 'All' with also work. (This configuration is in the

# apache/conf/httpd.conf file)

# The following makes adjustments to the SSL protocol for Internet

# Explorer browsers

#<IfModule mod_setenvif.c>

# <IfDefine SSL>

# SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \

# nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \

# downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

# </IfDefine>

#</IfModule>

# If Search Engine Friendly URLs do not work, try enabling the

# following Apache configuration parameter

# AcceptPathInfo On

# Fix certain PHP values

# (commented out by default to prevent errors occuring on certain

# servers)

# php_value session.use_trans_sid 0

# php_value register_globals 1

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^treehuggeronline.us$ [OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.treehuggeronline.us$

RewriteRule ^/?$ "http\:\/\/www\.treehuggersonline\.com\/" [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^treehuggersonline.org$ [OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.treehuggersonline.org$

RewriteRule ^/?$ "http\:\/\/www\.treehuggersonline\.com" [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^treehuggersonline.info$ [OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.treehuggersonline.info$

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^treehuggersonline.biz$ [OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.treehuggersonline.biz$

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^treehuggersstore.com$ [OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.treehuggersstore.com$

RewriteRule ^/?$ "http\:\/\/www\.treehuggersonline\.com\ " [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^treehuggersonline.net$ [OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.treehuggersonline.net$

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^treehuggersonline.mobi$ [OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.treehuggersonline.mobi$

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^treehuggersonline.us$ [OR]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.treehuggersonline.us$

<ifModule mod_gzip.c>

mod_gzip_on Yes

mod_gzip_dechunk Yes

mod_gzip_item_include file .(html?|txt|css|js|php|pl|swf|xml)$

mod_gzip_item_include handler ^cgi-script$

mod_gzip_item_include mime ^text/.*

mod_gzip_item_include mime ^application/x-javascript.*

mod_gzip_item_exclude mime ^image/.*

mod_gzip_item_exclude rspheader ^Content-Encoding:.*gzip.*

</ifModule>

# Begin Ultimate SEO V2.2d

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /root_directory/

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-(.*).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-by-(.*).html$ all-products.php?fl=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-au-(.*).html$ articles.php?authors_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-(.*).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-(.*).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-f-(.*).html$ faqdesk_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-fc-(.*).html$ faqdesk_index.php?faqPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-fri-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-fra-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_article.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-(.*).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pm-([0-9]+).html$ info_pages.php?pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-n-(.*).html$ newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-nc-(.*).html$ newsdesk_index.php?newsPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-nri-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-nra-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-po-([0-9]+).html$ pollbooth.php?pollid=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

# End Ultimate SEO V2.2d

Ive just installed a copy on a new store and i have a weird issue going on that i cant explain....

The module is all installed and appears to be working but no matter what link i click on you get redirected back to index.php althogh the link temporarily displays the corect seo url in the address bar for a second or so before switching back to index.php

does any one have any ideas as to what could be causing this?

Hi i just installed Ultimate SEO URLs and I don't know where to post the question or issue I'm having, so I hope here is OK. My website home page pulls up, but nothing else, I keep getting the 401 error on my other pages. The contribution told me to post the info below and I could find out whats going on. I know its my error and Im not naming my directory properly in the htaccess file. I emailed my hosting company to ask them what the exact name was and nobody got back to me which is why Im getting ready to switch to OSC hosting.

RewriteBase /root_directory/

The above line should be changed to

RewriteBase /

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The module is all installed and appears to be working but no matter what link i click on you get redirected back to index.php althogh the link temporarily displays the corect seo url in the address bar for a second or so before switching back to index.php

does any one have any ideas as to what could be causing this?

See the previous posts on this problem.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons