• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1 - by Chemo

I have been reading the posts and i did not see this and hence not sure if this has been brought up but i am having a very peculiar problem.

In the product listing page if an item does not have an attribute it gets added to the cart. Well what is happening with me is that i go into the dvd listing category and add a dvd. Whats happening is anything in the cart is being reset (deleted to empty)

This is only happening when i go into product listing to add an item without attributes

Anything with attributes is taken to the product info page and then add to cart it works fine.

Anyone got a solution for this please?

I have been reading the posts and i did not see this and hence not sure if this has been brought up but i am having a very peculiar problem.

In the product listing page if an item does not have an attribute it gets added to the cart. Well what is happening with me is that i go into the dvd listing category and add a dvd. Whats happening is anything in the cart is being reset (deleted to empty)

This is only happening when i go into product listing to add an item without attributes

Anything with attributes is taken to the product info page and then add to cart it works fine.

Anyone got a solution for this please?

Which version do you have installed?

Looking for some direction. I installed SEO v2.0b and all seemed well until I tried selecting any product or category.....I am directed to blank page after blank page with no error message or anything. I am a newbie so forgive me if this question has been answered in a different forum. Trust me I have been looking. The installation went smoothly and the only hiccups were 1.) while following the additional installation instructions I did a second sql update and the fields where already in the table and 2.) the htaccess edit that i needed add requested i add my catalog folder location and i used : public_html

here is the code:

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On 
RewriteBase /public_html/

I am turning off the SEO for know but I would really like to have it working, so any help would be appreciated.

The site is:

Gany Direct

Thanks

Jada

Jada

The codes of the many, outweigh the codes of the few. Live long and Prosper.

Looking for some direction. I installed SEO v2.0b and all seemed well until I tried selecting any product or category.....I am directed to blank page after blank page with no error message or anything. I am a newbie so forgive me if this question has been answered in a different forum. Trust me I have been looking. The installation went smoothly and the only hiccups were 1.) while following the additional installation instructions I did a second sql update and the fields where already in the table and 2.) the htaccess edit that i needed add requested i add my catalog folder location and i used : public_html

here is the code:

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On 
RewriteBase /public_html/

I am turning off the SEO for know but I would really like to have it working, so any help would be appreciated.

The site is:

Gany Direct

Thanks

Jada

Duplicate posting is a no no here. I answered in the other post you placed about 30 seconds ago.

Show a full link or ideally one to the website please.

the link is: ww w.decoracasa.ch/-i-1.html

the store is under construction.

Edited by luckyno

I love oscommerce and OS software! I'm not a programmer, I'm only a learning boy and a translator :) I love full contribution packages!

the link is: ww w.decoracasa.ch/-i-1.html

the store is under construction.

there is something wrong with your SEO URLs class

Your link

ww w.decoracasa.ch/-i-1.html

Should look like ..

ww w.decoracasa.ch/about-us-i-21.html

PHP5/MySQL5?

Edited by Babygurgles

Duplicate posting is a no no here. I answered in the other post you placed about 30 seconds ago.

After posting on the other forum, I realized it was closed so I didn't expect a response there. That's why I posted here. Sorry for the confusion. My pages are still coming up blank. I can view all pages that are not product related, any idea what it may be.

Jada

www.ganydirect.com

Jada

After posting on the other forum, I realized it was closed so I didn't expect a response there. That's why I posted here. Sorry for the confusion. My pages are still coming up blank. I can view all pages that are not product related, any idea what it may be.

Jada

www.ganydirect.com

As I said .. I answered in the other post and I can't test as your site is now SEO URLs off.

As I said .. I answered in the other post and I can't test as your site is now SEO URLs off.

Your response was primarily related to the htaccess issue that i suspected might contribute to the problem, but I am a newbie (hence, all the confusion), so i may be offbase in my assumption. I have turned SEO back on so you may see what is happening. I appreciate your help babygurgles!

Thanks,

Jada

www.ganydirect.com

Jada

Your response was primarily related to the htaccess issue that i suspected might contribute to the problem, but I am a newbie (hence, all the confusion), so i may be offbase in my assumption. I have turned SEO back on so you may see what is happening. I appreciate your help babygurgles!

Thanks,

Jada

www.ganydirect.com

I got the htaccess file correct. The pages are now dispaying properly. I am really sorry for wasting your time.

jada

www.ganydirect.com

Jada

I got the htaccess file correct. The pages are now dispaying properly. I am really sorry for wasting your time.

jada

www.ganydirect.com

Not at all .. we all started somewhere.

Glad we got it sorted for you.

Which version do you have installed?

I originally had Ultimate SEO 2.2.2e w/ pre-edited files dated 27/01/2008 installed until tonight when i saw this update Ultimate SEO URLs 2.2.2e FIXED Full Package 9-02-2008.

I still have the same problem. If i turn SEO URL off it works fine .. turn it back on and try it doesn't add or removes everything from cart.

I have also reseted the cache but that doesn't seem to do anything

I originally had Ultimate SEO 2.2.2e w/ pre-edited files dated 27/01/2008 installed until tonight when i saw this update Ultimate SEO URLs 2.2.2e FIXED Full Package 9-02-2008.

I still have the same problem. If i turn SEO URL off it works fine .. turn it back on and try it doesn't add or removes everything from cart.

I have also reseted the cache but that doesn't seem to do anything

Try this ..

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1208753

there is something wrong with your SEO URLs class

Your link

ww w.decoracasa.ch/-i-1.html

Should look like ..

ww w.decoracasa.ch/about-us-i-21.html

PHP5/MySQL5?

PHP4 and MySQL5... any idea? :)

I love oscommerce and OS software! I'm not a programmer, I'm only a learning boy and a translator :) I love full contribution packages!

PHP4 and MySQL5... any idea? :)

In admin>SEO URL

Is Enable information cache? set to true?

In admin>SEO URL

Is Enable information cache? set to true?

It was... now I deactivated it, but it doesn't change nothing.

It was... now I deactivated it, but it doesn't change nothing.

No leave it true

1) What is your setup PHP/MySQL?

2) Which version of ULTIMATE SEO URLs?

No leave it true

1) What is your setup PHP/MySQL?

2) Which version of ULTIMATE SEO URLs?

MySQL 5.0.45

PHP: 4.4.7

Ultimate SEO URLS: 2.2.2E

MySQL 5.0.45

PHP: 4.4.7

Ultimate SEO URLS: 2.2.2E

Try using 2.1d (just the seo.class.php) the first version uploaded by Yesudo

Clear the cache and see if it helps.

Edited by Babygurgles

Try using 2.1d (just the seo.class.php) the first version uploaded by Yesudo

Clear the cache and see if it helps.

Fix found: http://www.yoja.nl/kb/index.php/Oscommerce...-c-1.html_fixes

seo.class.php file was not updated for the last version of Information Pages unlimited.

I uploaded a new full package for version 2.2.2E.

Fix found: http://www.yoja.nl/kb/index.php/Oscommerce...-c-1.html_fixes

seo.class.php file was not updated for the last version of Information Pages unlimited.

I uploaded a new full package for version 2.2.2E.

Glad you got it sorted, although personally I'd have modified 2.1d. 2-2.2e is buggy. 2.1d is the last version (that I know of) worked by Chemo (Bobby Easland)

Tried it. Didn't do anything. Same result still.

I forgot to mention i am using the latest oscommerce 2.2a if that helps.

Same as I'm testing on. restate your problem here with ..

PHP/MySQL version

seo.class.php version

Whether you are running Independent seo urls (and whether problem persists off/on)

Specific error messages.

Edited by Babygurgles

Same as I'm testing on. restate your problem here with ..

PHP/MySQL version

seo.class.php version

Whether you are running Independent seo urls (and whether problem persists off/on)

Specific error messages.

PHP Version 5.2.5

MySQL client version: 5.0.51

Ultimate SEO URLs 2.2.2e FIXED - 09-02-2008

seo.class.php - not sure which this is as there are 2 versions in there .. contribution v2.1 and SEO_DataBase Class v1.1

When i turn of seo urls everything works fine. Things get added to cart from dvd listing but when on if anything in the cart it all gets removed and nothing gets added. There is no error that comes up. But everytime i try to add a dvd from the listing it refreshes the page and nothing added to cart but everything in it removed.

Also i have the following contributions installed:

Country State Selector v1.3.3

Dynamic SiteMap v3.1

Easy Populate 2.76f-MS2 (with attributes) r1

Fancier Invoice 6.2 Fixed 2007

GST

Seperate Pricing Per Customer v4.20

STSv4.5.8 23-01-2008

Ultimate SEO URLs 2.2.2e FIXED - 09-02-20

World Zones v2.5