• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

### POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.00 ###

Please ignore my above post - i'd missed the 2nd half of one of the installation steps by mistake :blush:

One problem i do have though is that i also have the "nochexapc" and "QTpro v4.2 - Quantity Tracking Professional" contributions installed..........when i place an order it doesnt seem to update either the stock level or remove the points redeemed from the users account.

All help greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dan.

Thanks for a great contribution.

The program is awarding points for purchases made to my RETAIL customer group only.

If someone from my WHOLESALE group makes a purchase, the poits are NOT awarded.

What can I do to correct this?

I am using SPPC.

Thanks.

here's one for all you clever guys and gals out there...

i enter a stupid figure of 0.00063 to be redeemed and it shows up as -?3.15, yet at 0.05 it only knocks off 2 Points from my balance

when i enter -55 points to be redeemed, the brilliant javascript/box jumps in

is there a way to have the same javascript effect when someone enters a decimal points anywhere in the redemption box?

and even a zero "0" as a first figure?

i am trying to find ways of possible abuse of points by customers!

thanks

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

here's one for all you clever guys and gals out there...

i enter a stupid figure of 0.00063 to be redeemed and it shows up as -?3.15, yet at 0.05 it only knocks off 2 Points from my balance

when i enter -55 points to be redeemed, the brilliant javascript/box jumps in

is there a way to have the same javascript effect when someone enters a decimal points anywhere in the redemption box?

and even a zero "0" as a first figure?

i am trying to find ways of possible abuse of points by customers!

thanks

Well spotted.

To rectify this you could remove the '.' from the accepted figures in the javascript in checkout_payment.php, that way any user entered decimal results in an error.

The purchase will still proceed though if the 'use all points' box is ticked and the customer has, for example "199.5" points as the javascript only tests user entered data.

Theres bound to be a better fix, but at least this is a fix!

Dan.

Well spotted.

To rectify this you could remove the '.' from the accepted figures in the javascript in checkout_payment.php, that way any user entered decimal results in an error.

The purchase will still proceed though if the 'use all points' box is ticked and the customer has, for example "199.5" points as the javascript only tests user entered data.

Theres bound to be a better fix, but at least this is a fix!

Dan.

thanks dan

i will implement that if nothing better (no disrespect) comes along

will PM you

thanks

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Awesome contribute! Thanks!

I'm guessing that ?$products_points_value? in catalog/product_info.php is where the currency shows up. Question is, how can one add color to the currency and not the whole string?

Thanks,

Rolly

You can not add color only to the currency symobl its most content the results.

i.e

you can't color $,

but you can do this 17.99$,

If you like to color the currency include the result here is how do do that.

open catalog/product_info.php

find this....

<p><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_POINTS , $products_points) .TEXT_PRODUCT_POINTS_VALUE .  $currencies->format($products_points_value); ?></p>

and replace it with this....

<p><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_POINTS , $products_points) .TEXT_PRODUCT_POINTS_VALUE .  '<font color="#FF0000">'. $currencies->format($products_points_value).'</font>'; ?></p>

this will give you this result.....

Points Credit : 60 points Corrently valued at $6.00.

Hope that its help you and let me know if you have any problems.

Remember - - - "STRESSED" spelled backwards "DESSERTS"

thanks dan

i will implement that if nothing better (no disrespect) comes along

will PM you

thanks

i checked using this many points as redemption:

i have set up as 1 point is equal to 0.05 but at the final checkout it stated 0.01

and that is what is knocked off the final price, but my '8243' points were reduced to '8242'

this will create a confusion, if anyone has more ideas to add to this to then please let me know

thanks

CHOOCH

HELLO

I have a problem in PENDING POINTS"

WHEN THE USER BUYS, TO MI IN ADMIN APPEARS ME A SECTION OF PENDING POINTS, THEN I CONFIRM THE CLIENTE CUNANDO'S POINTS I GIVE THE ORDER... ME SIGUEN.OK

IF THE CLIENT doesn't PAY WITH POINTS (BONY THAT didn't HAVE POINTS), IN PENDING POINTS she APPEARS ME to CONFIRM PERFECTLY.

BUT IF THE USUARIO PAGO A PART WITH POINTS (THAT THIS is MADE IN THE PART OF PAYMENT) AND A PART WITH ALONE DINERO(QUE DE THIS MONEY would BE HAD to GIVE POINTS. WHEN I SEE IN ADMIN. IN PUNTOS PENDIENTES,DONDE'S PART he/she SAYS SHOWING 3 of 3 for example BUT ALONE it SHOWS ME THOSE THAT were PAID COMPLETELY WITH MONEY. That is to say THIS REGISTERED IN SHOWING N DE N BUT it doesn't SHOW IT to ME.

I am SURE THAT they KNOW THAT I SPEAK to THEM

Thank you

PD. DEEP SILVER IN YOUR SITE NOW WORKS CORRECTLY. Please HELP ME

MY E-AMIL IS [email protected]

----------------------------------------------------PREGUNTA EN ESPA?OL------------------------------------------

tengo un problema en "PUNTOS PENDIENTES"

CUANDO EL USUARIO COMPRA, A MI EN ADMIN ME APARECE UNA SECCION DE PUNTOS PENDIENTES, ENTONCES YO CONFIRMO LOS PUNTOS DEL CLIENTE CUNANDO ENTREGO EL PEDIDO... ME SIGUEN.OK

SI EL CLIENTE NO PAGA CON PUNTOS (OSEA QUE NO TENIA PUNTOS ), EN PUNTOS PENDIENTES ME APARECE PARA CONFIRMAR PERFECTAMENTE.

PERO SI EL USUARIO PAGO UNA PARTE CON PUNTOS (QUE ESTO SE HACE EN LA PARTE DE PAGO) Y UNA PARTE CON DINERO(QUE SOLO DE ESTE DINERO SE LE TENDRIA QUE DAR PUNTOS. CUANDO YO VEO EN ADMIN. EN LA PARTE DE PUNTOS PENDIENTES,DONDE DICE POR EJEMPLO "MOSTRANDO 3 de 3" PERO SOLO ME MUESTRA LOS QUE FUERON PAGADOS CON DINERO COMPLETAMENTE. O SEA ESTA REGISTRADO EN "MOSTRANDO N DE N " PERO NO ME LO MUESTRA.

already solve the problem of PENDING POINTS"

same grace.

for those that have this problem what it is necessary to make it is to change the file checkout_process.php for that of the version POINTS AND REWARDS it MODULATES V1.4 or 1.3

that of the version 1.5 cause the problem consulted previously by my

greetings

-----------------------------en espa?ol----------------------------------------

ya solucione el problema de "PUNTOS PENDIENTES"

gracia igual.

para los que tengan este problema lo que hay que hacer es cambiar el archivo checkout_process.php por el de la version POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.4 ? 1.3

el de la version 1.5 causa el problema consultado por mi anteriormente

saludos

*I write in Spanish and English because I am of Argentinean. excuse if I write bad in English it is that not you too much

------------------------------------------

*escribo en espa?ol e ingles porque soy de argentina . disculpen si escribo mal en ingles es que no se demasiado

Hi, I am new to OS commerce but with some php and website knowledge.

First, thanks for this contribution and it's really what i want for my web site.

However, after I followed all install instrutions, there's a problem happen. When a customer used his points to purchase, the system didn't reduce his account's points.

Do i need to set up session in conifiguration when i use this contribution? now my configuration for sessions are all set to false and the session direction is /tmp <--- but i didn't create tmp in my www folders.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

Oct. 17, 2005

Moreover, I did few debugs test on that. I found out there's a problem between checkout_confirmation and checkout_process. The variable $customer_shopping_points_spending still correct in page checkout_confirmation but $customer_shopping_points_spending become NULL in checkout_process page. So when I add a code like $customer_shopping_points_spending = 500 at the beginning of checkout_process page, the system will reduce the customer's points. So may anyone tell me why this happen? thank you.

Jason

Thanks for a great contribution.

The program is awarding points for purchases made to my RETAIL customer group only.

If someone from my WHOLESALE group makes a purchase, the poits are NOT awarded.

What can I do to correct this?

I am using SPPC.

Thanks.

Jus a repost of my same problem.

The script will only award points to RETAIL customers. It does not award points to WHOLESALE customers. Is there a remedy for this problem? I am using SPPC.

Thanks for a great contribution and for your help.

First, thanks for this contribution and it's really what i want for my web site.

However, after I followed all install instrutions, there's a problem happen. When a customer used his points to purchase, the system didn't reduce his account's points.

Do i need to set up session in conifiguration when i use this contribution? now my configuration for sessions are all set to false and the session direction is /tmp <--- but i didn't create tmp in my www folders.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance.

Jason

I have it installed and to my it works me well. mera en archivo check proceso.php sure is that

I am getting the following error when I attempt to confirm pending points in the Admin area:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'customers_id = 8' at line 1

update customers set customers_shopping_points = customers_shopping_points + 64where customers_id = 8

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas? I have tried re-copying the Admin files from a fresh install with no success.

Thanks.

MM

I am getting the following error when I attempt to confirm pending points in the Admin area:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'customers_id = 8' at line 1

update customers set customers_shopping_points = customers_shopping_points + 64where customers_id = 8

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas? I have tried re-copying the Admin files from a fresh install with no success.

Thanks.

MM

Fixed. I had changed my sql db `customers_points_pending` CHANGE `points_pending` `points_pending` DECIMAL( 15,0 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

When I changed it back to DECIMAL( 15,2 ) the problem is solved.

Mike

Moreover, I did few debugs test on that. I found out there's a problem between checkout_confirmation and checkout_process. The variable $customer_shopping_points_spending still correct in page checkout_confirmation but $customer_shopping_points_spending become NULL in checkout_process page. So when I add a code like $customer_shopping_points_spending = 500 at the beginning of checkout_process page, the system will reduce the customer's points. So may anyone tell me why this happen? thank you.

Jason

Thanks in advance.

Jason

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance.

Jason

I have it installed and to my it works me well. mera en archivo check proceso.php sure is that

I double checked all relevant files and database tables. They all looks fine. Every function in this module works fine except the system can't redeem the point. I think the major problem still in checkout_process.php file. And I don't know why all other variable like $customer_id works fine except $customer_shopping_points_spending which become null and can't hold the correct value.

I have use winmerge to check my files and I am sure they are the same as the package one.

Please give me some ideas to fix this problem. Thanks.

Jason

Jason

mmmm?????

there is no problem at the demo shop.

Please check your setting and post here your Sql server version + any other contributions installed?

Jus a repost of my same problem.

The script will only award points to RETAIL customers. It does not award points to WHOLESALE customers. Is there a remedy for this problem? I am using SPPC.

Thanks for a great contribution and for your help.

the system based on customers_id so if the customers has some other code, IT WILL NOT WORK

I know nothing about SPPC so i gusse that u should get help from someone using the same SPPC

with this mod maybe they can give you some advice.

Sorry.

deep-silver (or anybody), would you happen to know if i need to manually confirm points (like i have been doing..)? or are points confirmed automatically (and an email is sent to the customer).. when the customer's order setting has been changed to "Delivered"?

if not, is there a way to impliment this?

also, how could i make an infobox for logged in customers telling them how many points they have?

mmmm?????

there is no problem at the demo shop.

Please check your setting and post here your Sql server version + any other contributions installed?

the system based on customers_id so if the customers has some other code, IT WILL NOT WORK

I know nothing about SPPC so i gusse that u should get help from someone using the same SPPC

with this mod maybe they can give you some advice.

Sorry.

Thank you for your contribution and your great support, deep silver :)

here's my system info in my oscommerce admin page.

Server Host: (192.168.0.53) Database Host: 127.0.0.1 (127.0.0.1)

Server OS: Database: MySQL 4.1.13a

Server Date: 10/18/2005 17:27:34 Datebase Date: 10/18/2005 17:27:33

Server Up Time:

HTTP Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Win32) mod_perl/1.99_16 Perl/v5.8.6 PHP/4.4.0

PHP Version: 4.4.0 (Zend: 1.3.0)

I've only installed two contributions: Color Theme! v2.00 and Mail Validation Ver 1.6b.

All files are same as the package except create account files because mail validation contribution need to activate account first. I hope that won't be the problem.

and here's in my admin panel setting:

point system configuration:

Enable Points system true

Enable Redemptions system true

Points per 1.Yen purchase 1

Yen Redeem per point 0.1

Award points for shipping false

Award points for Tax false

Award points for Specials true

Award points for order with redeemed points true

Enable Products Restriction false

If Restriction enabled set model Allowed. DVD-FRAN

Or set Product ID Allowed. 15

Or set Category ID Allowed.

Enable Products Price Restriction false

If you wish to limit points before Redemptions, set points limit 0

If you wish to limit points to be use per order, set points Max 1000

Limit Points Redemptions to exact amount. false

If Points Exact amount enabled, set the exact amount 100

New signup customers Welcome Points amount 0

Maximum number of points records to display 20

Display Points information in Product info page true

Keep Records of Redeemed Points true

Session configuration:

Session Directory /tmp

Force Cookie Use False

Check SSL Session ID False

Check User Agent False

Check IP Address False

Prevent Spider Sessions False

Recreate Session False

Order Module:

Low Order Fee

Points Redeemptions 5

Shipping 2

Sub-Total 1

Tax 3

Total 4

Thank you for your contribution and your great support, deep silver :)

here's my system info in my oscommerce admin page.

Order Module:

Low Order Fee

Points Redeemptions 5

Shipping 2

Sub-Total 1

Tax 3

Total 4

The below instractions found at the end of INSTALL.txt for this module and also in severals posts in this forum....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

################## END OF STEP BY STEP INSTALLATION ################################

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*. Accses your admin page http://www.your_site_name /admin/index.php

under "Modules" choose Order Total Modules.

A new order total will appear called, " Points Redeemptions " make sure its installed and

that the sort order match yours. this option must appear after " Sub-Total " and before " Total".

When you first install " Points Redeemptions " the sort order no is 4, same as the " Total"

so you must change your value for " Total" sort order to any number higher then 4.

deep-silver (or anybody), would you happen to know if i need to manually confirm points (like i have been doing..)? or are points confirmed automatically (and an email is sent to the customer).. when the customer's order setting has been changed to "Delivered"?

if not, is there a way to impliment this?

also, how could i make an infobox for logged in customers telling them how many points they have?

At the moment , there is no way to auto confirm pending points.

You must manually confirm points .

As for the info box, you can add a line to your shopping cart info box saying "You have .... points"

if you want it let me know i will post here the code.(have to think of one as i don't have it yet

:rolleyes: )

I am so sorry for this silly mistake, deep sliver :'(

I read the install text file, and thought that mean I need to set point redeemption higher than 4 instead of total.

Thank you so much for your help.

Jason :'(

The below instractions found at the end of INSTALL.txt for this module and also in severals posts in this forum....

################## END OF STEP BY STEP INSTALLATION ################################

*. Accses your admin page http://www.your_site_name /admin/index.php

under "Modules" choose Order Total Modules.

A new order total will appear called, " Points Redeemptions " make sure its installed and

that the sort order match yours. this option must appear after " Sub-Total " and before " Total".

When you first install " Points Redeemptions " the sort order no is 4, same as the " Total"

so you must change your value for " Total" sort order to any number higher then 4.

At the moment , there is no way to auto confirm pending points.

You must manually confirm points .

As for the info box, you can add a line to your shopping cart info box saying "You have .... points"

if you want it let me know i will post here the code.(have to think of one as i don't have it yet

:rolleyes: )

The problem still there after I change the sort order value. But later on I found out what happen there.

I d/l this module version 1.5 on Oct.14,2005 from this website. The file name was "points_reward_v1_1_2_3_4_5_6_7_8_9_10_11_12_13_14.zip".

And I press the same link again today, I realize that the file name is change to

"points_reward_v1_1_2_3_4_5_6_7_8_9_10_11_12.zip".

Then I use winmerge to check all contents in this two files. The only different is in the

checkout_confirmation.php :

my new version:

##### Points/Rewards Module V1.50 check for error BOF #######

if (USE_REDEEM_SYSTEM == 'true') {

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_shopping_points_spending'))

tep_session_register('customer_shopping_points_spending');

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (POINTS_LIMIT_EXACT == 'false')){

$customer_shopping_points_spending = $HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending'];

}

// customer can't use other then the exact amount when enabled

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (POINTS_LIMIT_EXACT == 'true')){

$customer_shopping_points_spending = POINTS_EXACT_VALUE;

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (!$customer_shopping_points_spending) && !is_object($$payment)){

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_EMPTY), 'SSL'));

}

// register customer shopping points

$customer_shopping_points = tep_get_shopping_points();

// customer can't use invalid points amount

if ($customer_shopping_points < $customer_shopping_points_spending) {

$customer_shopping_points_spending = 0;

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS), 'SSL'));

}

// customer can't use points over the max allowed

if ($customer_shopping_points_spending > POINTS_MAX_VALUE) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_MAX), 'SSL'));

}

}

//force customers to select other payment method if the points total not enough to cover the cost.

if (tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending) < $order->info['total'] && !is_object($$payment)) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_NOT), 'SSL'));

}

// customer can't use points over the order total

if (tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending) > $order->info['total']) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_OVER), 'SSL'));

}

// if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {

if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$customer_shopping_points_spending) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

}

######## Points/Rewards Module V1.50 EOF #################*/

my old version:

##### Points/Rewards Module V1.50 check for error BOF #######

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (USE_REDEEM_SYSTEM == 'true')) {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (POINTS_LIMIT_EXACT == 'false')){

$customer_shopping_points_spending = $HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending'];

}

// customer can't use other then the exact amount when enabled

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (POINTS_LIMIT_EXACT == 'true')){

$customer_shopping_points_spending = POINTS_EXACT_VALUE;

}

// register customer shopping points

$customer_shopping_points = tep_get_shopping_points();

// customer can't use invalid points amount

if ($customer_shopping_points < $customer_shopping_points_spending) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS), 'SSL'));

}

// customer can't use points over the max allowed

if ($customer_shopping_points_spending > POINTS_MAX_VALUE) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_MAX), 'SSL'));

}

//force customers to select other payment method if the points total not enough to cover the cost.

if ( $customer_shopping_points_spending && tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending) < $order->info['total'] && !is_object($$payment)) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_NOT), 'SSL'));

}

// customer can't use points over the order total

if (tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending) > $order->info['total']) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_OVER), 'SSL'));

}

}

// if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {

if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$customer_shopping_points_spending) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));

}

######## Points/Rewards Module V1.50 EOF #################*/

after replaced the new version codes, the system works perfectly now.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jason

after replaced the new version codes, the system works perfectly now.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jason

Some time osCommerce contributions page get massy or file get broken when uploaded.

Its always good to check the latest FULL version avaiable at my demo site.

It's icludles all you need new,modified files , screenshots,and all versions history.

Any way glad it work fine for you.

Another HAPPY USER :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Points Credit : 60 points Corrently valued at $6.00.

Hope that its help you and let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks Deep-Silver. I haven't had the chance just yet to try that and here's why; something weird going in the admin orders.php. Every time I install the contrib, install the credit card module, do a test buy, go into admin>customers>orders, all of the credit card information is gone minus the payment method, in this case all I see is Credit Card. No numbers, no expiry date, nothing.

Before I re-install the contrib (I restore from a backup) I can order from credit card module and see the whole credit card thing and that order is there. However, once I re-install the contrib, do a new test order, the NEW order credit card info is gone as described above. The other order however, shows all of the info needed.

Any reason you can think of that would cause this? I do have the codes for the Gift and Coupon contrib in the site but not installed. Didn?t work for me 

Can you tell me what file or what is causing this?

Here's a side note:

One of the several reason I am doing the credit card module instead of authorize.net is that the point and rewards mod doesn't work well with the authorize with ccv1.7b mod. So I had to go another route. That?s another problem I can deal with later.

Thanks,

Rolly