• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

### POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.00 ###

It's the code for Gift voucher which have some conflects with points system,

when I use poits and rewards + gift voucher codes in account.php, it destroys the layout, and there are no layout problems when I remove it one of them.

Also if I remove only the red codes "Gift vouchers codes" the layout becodes good again...

Is it safe to remove that red codes?

Give me five minuts as im going of my way and will post here code for you to use at catalog/account.php

Remember - - - "STRESSED" spelled backwards "DESSERTS"

It's the code for Gift voucher which have some conflects with points system,

when I use poits and rewards + gift voucher codes in account.php, it destroys the layout, and there are no layout problems when I remove it one of them.

Also if I remove only the red codes "Gift vouchers codes" the layout becodes good again...

Is it safe to remove that red codes?

o.k back up this file before .

then remove all codes for points and gift voucher at your account.php.

now use this code instead.

open catalog/account.php

find.....(aprox. line no.215)

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_green.gif') . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_NOTIFICATIONS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . EMAIL_NOTIFICATIONS_PRODUCTS . '</a>'; ?></td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
               <td width="10" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>

.. and add this after...

<!-- gift vochers box _bof //-->
     <?php  
   $gv_query = tep_db_query("select amount from " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . " where customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
   $gv_result = tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query);
   if ($gv_result['amount'] > 0 ) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><b><?php echo GV_TITLE; ?></b></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td width="60"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_payment.gif'); ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'indicator.gif') .'  '. VOUCHER_BALANCE_LONG. $currencies->format($gv_result['amount']); ?></td>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_green.gif') . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_SEND, '', 'SSL') . '">' . VOUCHER_SEND_TO_FRIEND . '</a>'; ?></td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
               <td width="10" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php 
 }//else do not show vochers box
?>
<!-- gift vochers box _eof //-->

<!-- // Points/Rewards Module V1.50 points_system_box_bof //-->
<?php  
   if (USE_POINTS_SYSTEM == 'true') { // check that the points system is enabled
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><b><?php echo MY_POINTS_TITLE; ?></b></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
             <tr>
               <td width="60"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'money.gif'); ?></td>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_green.gif') . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MY_POINTS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . MY_POINTS_VIEW . '</a>'; ?></td>
                 </tr>
                 <tr>
                   <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_green.gif') . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MY_POINTS_HELP, '', 'SSL') . '">' . MY_POINTS_VIEW_HELP . '</a>'; ?></td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php 
 }// else do not show points_system_box
?>
<!-- // Points/Rewards Module V1.50 points_system_box_eof //-->

CATALOG STEP = 16. open catalog/includes/languages/english/account.php

This will define the language used for My Points box links in customer account page.

(Please repeat this step to any of your other languages)

Find... (aprox. line 30)

define('EMAIL_NOTIFICATIONS_PRODUCTS', 'View or change my product notification list.');

... and add after.....

// Points/Rewards Module V1.50 BOF
define('MY_POINTS_TITLE', 'My Points and Redemptions');
define('MY_POINTS_VIEW', 'View my Points Balance and Points received.');
define('MY_POINTS_VIEW_HELP', 'Reward Point Program FAQ.');
// Points/Rewards Module V1.50 EOF

// CREDIT CLASS GV
define('GV_TITLE', 'My Vouchers');
define('VOUCHER_BALANCE_LONG', 'Your voucher balance is:  ');
define('VOUCHER_SEND_TO_FRIEND', 'Send a ' . STORE_NAME . ' gift voucher to a friend  ');

Thats it this code will show the gift voucher info box(if the customer have funds)

and the points box

Good on you chooch as this time the problem is not you or your code,

the addon by Antonio Garcia for this part is fully buged, the problem you refering to can be solved by removing the number_format but other problem is still there.

The code written by Antonio Garcia  dose NOT respact the exact amout only the maximum points allowed there for when the exact amount is set to on the code will show customer the wrong max points allowed.

For the time been the best thing for you to do is NOT to use Antonio Garcia's code untill he work this out. as a metter of fact you must remove this code as it gives your customers wrong guidenes.

As for Antonio Garcia , he took alot of time and efford putting that piece of code together but  :'(  writing the code is not a big deal as mainting it and checking it again and again and again before posting to public

Dear Chooch:

First at all, thanks for the trying of the code. Sorry if you have problems, because I have no problems... but I will try to help you.

You says:

i have checked the configuration and all is correct, but what code is generating this number '2'?

First you will try to find 'where is the 2.00 coming from'.

You must go to confituration/Points/Rewards 1.50:

1.- 'If you whish to limit points to be use per order, set points Max' : Do You have in this field 2.000 or 2.00 or 2.0 ? . If not, please inform me what is the 'exact' value you have.

May be you try to set to 2000 points (two thousands) but if you put 2.000 you really put 2 (two).

I don't kow if you have this issue, if not, please infor me.

The best way to try to find the mistake I found in this moment, is 'echoing' in this page (checkout_paytment.php) the values of some variables to see what is going...

To do this, goto checkout_paytment.php:

1.- Find:

<td class="main" width="100%" colspan="3"><?php printf(TEXT_REDEEM_SYSTEM_TOTAL, $currencies->format($order->info['total']), number_format($max_points_to_spend,2)); ?></td>

<td><?php echo  tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

... and replace with:

<td class="main" width="100%" colspan="3"><?php printf(TEXT_REDEEM_SYSTEM_TOTAL, $currencies->format($order->info['total']), number_format($max_points_to_spend,2)); ?></td>

<!-- <td><?php echo // tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td> -->

<td class="main" ><?php echo 'points that we need to spend in this purchase (theoretly) = ' .tep_round($order->info['total']/REDEEM_POINT_VALUE, 2) . '<br>' .

'max points allow per order (set in admin) = ' . tep_round(POINTS_MAX_VALUE,2) . '<br>' .

'max points allowed to spend in this order if the customers are enough points = ' . tep_round($max_points_to_spend, 2) . '<bn>' .

'the customers have this points to spend (depending the admin sets...)= ' . tep_round($customer_shopping_points, 2);

?></td>

2.- Now, goto your page and try to make a new order and see the values you get...

The values that we need know to allow or not an atmount of point so be used are:

'points that we need to spend in this purchase (theoretly) =' The value (in points) that (if the admin allows) the customers must redem to pay the purchase.

'max points allow per order (set in admin) = ' The value you put into the configuration. If you put 2.000 you will see '2.00' (WRONG VALUE, because the function tep_round() must return 2, not 2.00).

'max points allowed to spend in this order if the customers are enough points = ' This is the value that the script calculates. Also if you see an value of '2.00' insead 2, it seems that yo write a wrong value into configuration.

'the customers have this points to spend (depending the admin sets...)= ' Are the points that the customers are gain into our account. For example if he have 1500.00 points it must show 1500, not 1500.00 or if he have 555.10, you must see 555.1....

I check this issue puting a wrong value into admin and If I put 2.000 insead 2000 I get the same values that you get...

Sou I suggest to put the values of points WITHOUT '.' AND ',' to avoid problems...

Hope, this will help you.

If not, please inform me the values you put into the configuration and re-check if the changes of code I suggest are the same you have in your pages.

And finally, concerning number_format() versus tep_round() functions I suggest you see at Tax Proposal into the documentation of osCommerce where you can see IN THE BOTTON of this page the problems tha sometimes you will get with number_format().

If you feel that you have problems with this fuction, please change all number_format() with tep_round().

All the best.

Antonio

diskpol

Dear Chooch:

Thanks Antonio

for some reason the 2 is being generated but i don't know why... i have checked my code and looked at your post and followed instructions but for some reason it keeps that error there

also, as per Deep-Silver, the function doesn't work properly when using the exact points only function

i am going to revert back to the original Deep-Silver script and wait for a more concrete mod of your script.... have to say, with it telling customers how much the total cost including shipping an d how many points they have at what value ($,? etc) - you have made this a very good piece of additoio :-)

thanks

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Good on you chooch as this time the problem is not you or your code,

the addon by Antonio Garcia for this part is fully buged, the problem you refering to can be solved by removing the number_format but other problem is still there.

The code written by Antonio Garcia? dose NOT respact the exact amout only the maximum points allowed there for when the exact amount is set to on the code will show customer the wrong max points allowed.

For the time been the best thing for you to do is NOT to use Antonio Garcia's code untill he work this out. as a metter of fact you must remove this code as it gives your customers wrong guidenes.

As for Antonio Garcia , he took alot of time and efford putting that piece of code together but? :'(? writing the code is not a big deal as mainting it and checking it again and again and again before posting to public

gotcha Deep-Silver.. i'll revert back to your code and wait and see what happens.

BTW: i think my email probs are to do with "A Server Records" so i am looking in to it

thanks

Edited by chooch

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

o.k back up this file before .

then remove all codes for points and gift voucher at your account.php.

now use this code instead.

open catalog/account.php

find.....(aprox. line no.215)

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_green.gif') . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_NOTIFICATIONS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . EMAIL_NOTIFICATIONS_PRODUCTS . '</a>'; ?></td>
			  </tr>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>

.. and add this after...

<!-- gift vochers box _bof //-->
  <?php  
$gv_query = tep_db_query("select amount from " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . " where customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
$gv_result = tep_db_fetch_array($gv_query);
if ($gv_result['amount'] > 0 ) {
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><b><?php echo GV_TITLE; ?></b></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td width="60"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_payment.gif'); ?></td>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'indicator.gif') .'  '. VOUCHER_BALANCE_LONG. $currencies->format($gv_result['amount']); ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_green.gif') . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_GV_SEND, '', 'SSL') . '">' . VOUCHER_SEND_TO_FRIEND . '</a>'; ?></td>
			  </tr>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php 
 }//else do not show vochers box
?>
<!-- gift vochers box _eof //-->

<!-- // Points/Rewards Module V1.50 points_system_box_bof //-->
<?php  
if (USE_POINTS_SYSTEM == 'true') { // check that the points system is enabled
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><b><?php echo MY_POINTS_TITLE; ?></b></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td width="60"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'money.gif'); ?></td>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_green.gif') . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MY_POINTS, '', 'SSL') . '">' . MY_POINTS_VIEW . '</a>'; ?></td>
			  </tr>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_green.gif') . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MY_POINTS_HELP, '', 'SSL') . '">' . MY_POINTS_VIEW_HELP . '</a>'; ?></td>
			  </tr>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php 
 }// else do not show points_system_box
?>
<!-- // Points/Rewards Module V1.50 points_system_box_eof //-->

CATALOG STEP = 16. open catalog/includes/languages/english/account.php

This will define the language used for My Points box links in customer account page.

(Please repeat this step to any of your other languages)

Find... (aprox. line 30)

define('EMAIL_NOTIFICATIONS_PRODUCTS', 'View or change my product notification list.');

... and add after.....

// Points/Rewards Module V1.50 BOF
define('MY_POINTS_TITLE', 'My Points and Redemptions');
define('MY_POINTS_VIEW', 'View my Points Balance and Points received.');
define('MY_POINTS_VIEW_HELP', 'Reward Point Program FAQ.');
// Points/Rewards Module V1.50 EOF

// CREDIT CLASS GV
define('GV_TITLE', 'My Vouchers');
define('VOUCHER_BALANCE_LONG', 'Your voucher balance is:  ');
define('VOUCHER_SEND_TO_FRIEND', 'Send a ' . STORE_NAME . ' gift voucher to a friend  ');

Thats it this code will show the gift voucher info box(if the customer have funds)

and the points box

I wish there where more nice people like you in this world

thanks alot my friend... it works now

?,???`???,?? God must love stupid people, he made so many ??,???`???,?

this is the checkout:

Sub-Total: ?0.55

Zone Rates (Shipping to GB : 4.85 lb(s)): ?10.50

Points Redeemed (50 x ?0.05): -?2.50

Discount Coupon Used:3f0db0: -?1.50

Total: ?7.05

this is the paypal payment page:

Pay To: ME

Payment For: SHOP

Currency: Pounds Sterling

Amount: -?3.45 GBP

Postage & Packing: ?0.00GBP

it should ask for a payment of ?7.05. can anyone help please?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's another checkout:

Flat Rate (Best Way): ?0.00

Points Redeemed (5 x ?0.05): -?0.25

Total: ?0.30

here's the paypal page:

Amount: ?0.30 GBP

Postage & Packing: ?0.00 GBP

Total Amount: ?0.30 GBP

no mention of points

can anyone advise please?

CHOOCH

here's another checkout:

Flat Rate (Best Way): ?0.00

Points Redeemed (5 x ?0.05): -?0.25

Total: ?0.30

here's the paypal page:

Amount: ?0.30 GBP

Postage & Packing: ?0.00 GBP

Total Amount: ?0.30 GBP

no mention of points

can anyone advise please?

As for your last sample I have to say it is similar as I had for a Paypal payment. Osc shows everything including the points redeemed where Paypal doesn't show the points redeemed directly but only through a corrected product price. I think however that is correct as Paypal can not take care of any of the bonus systems there is outside and can only receive a products total, a shipping total and a tax total. Which means osC has to send a products total to Paypal where the redeemed points are already subtracted from to make sure the total amount a customer has to pay is correct.

At least that is how I interpreted this.

As for your last sample I have to say it is similar as I had for a Paypal payment. Osc shows everything including the points redeemed where Paypal doesn't show the points redeemed directly but only through a corrected product price. I think however that is correct as Paypal can not take care of any of the bonus systems there is outside and can only receive a products total, a shipping total and a tax total. Which means osC has to send a products total to Paypal where the redeemed points are already subtracted from to make sure the total amount a customer has to pay is correct.

At least that is how I interpreted this.

and the first....? any advice? i don't know why a negative (-minus) amount is being ent to paypal

CHOOCH

and the first....? any advice? i don't know why a negative (-minus) amount is being ent to paypal

In your first sample it seems the shipping costs are not correctly send to Paypal and as they are zero for them the calculation is correct. It's strange also that you can redeem more points value as the product costs itself ?

In your first sample it seems the shipping costs are not correctly send to Paypal and as they are zero for them the calculation is correct. It's strange also that you can redeem more points value as the product costs itself ?

for this example, the value is final value is 0.55

the shipping is free

and points redeemed are 5 (@0.05 each) total 0.25

that leaves a correct request of 0.30

the first one is wrong, i need help on that.. can anyone please oblige?

thanks

CHOOCH

Hmmmm.. seems to be working now, the true final amount TOTAL is the amount sent to Paypal and it works...

is there anyway of getting the paypal secure page to show the words: Points Redeemed: (10x$0.15) etc?

if it can show the postage/shipping then there must be a way to do it...

can anyone advise?

CHOOCH

Hmmmm.. seems to be working now, the true final amount TOTAL is the amount sent to Paypal and it works...

is there anyway of getting the paypal secure page to show the words: Points Redeemed: (10x$0.15) etc?

if it can show the postage/shipping then there must be a way to do it...

can anyone advise?

set paypal.php to send all not only the total

look at the readme.txt found in the paypalINP.zip attached to the points rewards zip

The end of the read me file refer to your problem

set paypal.php to send all not only the total

look at the readme.txt found in the paypalINP.zip attached to the points rewards zip

The end of the read me file refer to your problem

that's for paypal.ipn

i am using plain old paypal

the code in the readme file is good, i am trying to work out where to put it in the paypal.php file!

anyone in a position to help?

thanks

CHOOCH

and the points box

Hi Deep-Silver

How do you get to display the number of Points remaining in the box, just like the CCGV?

please advise

CHOOCH

Hi,

I installed the mod and it seems to be working fine in all areas but one.

I have a fake account set up at my store. I tried to checkout and redeems points, but there is no redeem box. I have read through all 21 pages of the forum and done everything mentioned to fix the problem, but no luck. Here is how I have everything set up. Please let me know if you have suggestions, or if I am doing something wrong.

PRsettings.jpg

PRsettings2.jpg

This module - what I have used so far - is awesome. I can not wait to get whatever I screwed up working.

Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Cristina

Hi,

I installed the mod and it seems to be working fine in all areas but one.

I have a fake account set up at my store. I tried to checkout and redeems points, but there is no redeem box. I have read through all 21 pages of the forum and done everything mentioned to fix the problem, but no luck. Here is how I have everything set up. Please let me know if you have suggestions, or if I am doing something wrong.

This module - what I have used so far - is awesome. I can not wait to get whatever I screwed up working.

Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Cristina

Your settings look fine to me so it might be there went something wrong with the changes to checkout_payment.php. You should check that and also be sure that your fake customer has any points to redeem. As you have your setting to not award signup points for new customers it could be that you have forgotten to add points and hence the box will not show.

Your settings look fine to me so it might be there went something wrong with the changes to checkout_payment.php. You should check that and also be sure that your fake customer has any points to redeem. As you have your setting to not award signup points for new customers it could be that you have forgotten to add points and hence the box will not show.

true... first go to admin/customers/ - then customer poinys and either award or confirm points

you can check on the customer front by going to caalog/account and checking there too

once points are confirmed (whether order is 'delivered' or not), the points show up and the checkbox should show up in the checkout process

no points to redeem = no checkbox

one more thing, if your fake account purchased goods using ccgv then you won't get points, try using 'cash on delivery'

hope that helps

CHOOCH

Hi Deep-Silver

How do you get to display the number of Points remaining in the box, just like the CCGV?

please advise

anyone?

CHOOCH

anyone?

not sure what do u mean but there is a function called tep_get_shopping_points found all over the mod

you can use it to cal up the points balance anywhere u want

Hi,

I installed the module and am running tests. I am not getting any errors so that's good, however, I do have one major problem...

I tested the purchase of something that was $589. I had enough points for $51. So I used all my points, but the next page and the e-mail that I got is still showing that I need to pay $589 and I now have 0 points.

Has anyone seen this before? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

zOOm

Hi,

I installed the module and am running tests. I am not getting any errors so that's good, however, I do have one major problem...

I tested the purchase of something that was $589. I had enough points for $51. So I used all my points, but the next page and the e-mail that I got is still showing that I need to pay $589 and I now have 0 points.

Has anyone seen this before? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

zOOm

Go to Admin->Modules->Order Total under Points Redemptions make sure its install and the sort order is less then TOTAL and higher then SUB-TOTAL.

On a fresh install of oscommerce the sort order for Points Redemptions and TOTAL are the same = 4 you must change the sort order for TOTAL to higher then 4.

Go to Admin->Modules->Order Total under Points Redemptions make sure its install and the sort order is less then TOTAL and higher then SUB-TOTAL.

On a fresh install of oscommerce the sort order for Points Redemptions and TOTAL are the same = 4 you must change the sort order for TOTAL to higher then 4.

Thanks deep-silver, this worked. Excellent contrib by the way!

1 small question (not sure if it has been addressed before):

do i need to manually confirm points (like i have been doing..)? or are points confirmed automatically (and an email is sent to the customer).. when the customer's order setting has been changed to "Delivered"?

if not, is there a way to impliment this?

not sure what do u mean but there is a function called tep_get_shopping_points found all over the mod

you can use it to cal up the points balance anywhere u want

is this the correct function?

<?php
 $shopping_points = tep_get_shopping_points();
 $pending_rows = tep_count_pending_rows($customer_id);
 $orders_total = tep_count_customer_orders();

if (($shopping_points > 0) || ($orders_total > 0)){
?>
  <tr>
	   <tr>
<?php
 if ($shopping_points > 0) {
?>
<?php
 } else {
?>

i get:

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/public_html/**/includes/functions/general.php on line 937

when trying to post this in the "welcome back, would you like to see new products"... message

Hi guys,

ive installed this quality contribution and it all works well other than when the customer comes to pay - there is no box or mention of points at all.

I have ensured that the sort order for the points bit is set to appear before the 'total' and after the 'subtotal' on the page - but nothing at all is appearing. :blink:

Any ideas? My (relevant) code in checkout_payment is as follows:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

/* Points/Rewards Module V1.50 bof*/

function clearText(thefield){

if (thefield.defaultValue==thefield.value)

thefield.value = ""

}

function validate(field) {

var valid = "0123456789.,"

var ok = "yes";

var temp;

for (var i=0; i<field.value.length; i++) {

temp = "" + field.value.substring(i, i+1);

if (valid.indexOf(temp) == "-1") ok = "no";

}

if (ok == "no") {

alert("<?php echo REDEEM_SYSTEM_JS_ERROR; ?>");

field.focus();

field.select();

}

}

var submitter = null;

function submitFunction() {

submitter = 1;

}

/* Points/Rewards Module V1.50 eof*/

var selected;

function selectRowEffect(object, buttonSelect) {

I also have the nochexapc contribution installed if that makes any difference?

Thanks!