• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

### POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE V1.00 ###

This actually did work so here's your kiss as requested.  :*

But, now I have a new problem.  I edited all of the files in the instructions and it won't install from the admin.  When I hit the install button, nothing happens.  I do have Special Pricing Per Customer (SPPC) installed as well.  Both mods require editing of the english file.  Here's the part where they both come after the same tag line:

Could this cause a conflict between the 2 mods or is there another reason for the non install?

Are you installing a frash new shop or just adding this module to a working modified shop?

If you are installing a new shop you should install osCommerce and above it to add cont' so run a new test shop and after you install and made sure that the shop is working well you then go to phpMyAdmin to add the statments for this module.

If you not sure wich mode causing the problem just install them one by one NOT together.

By the way...

If you trying to install osCommerce on PHP version 5.0 and above.

You should stop trying as the install procces of osCommerce is not supprted by php5.0 so ethier you get rid of PHP5.0 or install osCommerce manually.

Remember - - - "STRESSED" spelled backwards "DESSERTS"

Hi! thank's for customising POINTS AND REWARDS for creloaded 6.15.

I've tried to install points and rewards on a fresh installation of creloaded and i've descovered some problems:

if u want to try live http://www.megadiscount.ro/oscart u can use username : test pw: textx

1. The menu with informations about customers points does not appear in the admin/customers

2. i get an error  when i confirm the order (final step)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_redemption_awards() in /home/exter/public_html/oscart/checkout_process.php on line 177

3.when i whant to check My points Information i get this at the top of the window, but everything else is ok.

/* $Id: my_points.tpl.php v 1.50 2005/AUGUST/10 15:17:12 dsa_ Exp $ osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions http://www.oscommerce.com Copyright ? 2005 osCommerce Released under the GNU General Public License */ My Points Information

4. the file loaded615/create_account.php does not exist in the clean_install dir from you contrib

5. I does not add new points to customers for their orders, i think because of the problem from point 2. 

Hope you will consider these problems...Thank's again for the time u invest in this...

sorry for my english...

Download the package

again then replace your ...

loaded615/templates/content/my_points.php

loaded615/templates/content/my_points_help.tpl.php

loaded615/includes/functions/redemptions.php

loaded615/admin/customers_points.php

loaded615/admin/customers_points_pending.php

loaded615/admin/includes/languages/english/customers_points.php

loaded615/admin/includes/languages/english/customers_points_pending.php

with the one from the new download.

1. The menu with informations about customers points does not appear in the admin/customers

at the buttom of install_CRE Loaded 6.15.txt i added instractions on how to add the module files to admin. Did you read it?

CRE use admin accsess contribution that requar you to set admin accses to every new file you add to your shop.

and here are the instraction again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*. Accses your admin page  http://www.your_site_name /loaded615/admin/index.php
under "Modules" choose Order Total Modules. 
A new order total will appear called, " Points Redeemptions " make sure its installed and 
that the sort order match yours. this option must appear after " Sub-Total " and before " Total".

*. Accses your admin page  http://www.your_site_name /loaded615/admin/index.php

1. Click the  " Configuration " link at the buttom of the configuration group list you will
find a new group called, " Points Rewards "
Click on the link and make change to suite your site.

2.  click the "Administrator" tab under "File Access" ----Admin "Boxes" Menu 
   choose customers box and store the 2 new files for this module.
   * customers_points.php
   * customers_points_pending.php
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

** If you don't use half points and wish to get rid of the 2 decimal showing on points (i.e change from 1,000.00 points to 1,000 points).
open all files that show points and look for the code that start with this ...

number_format(

and remove the ,2 between "number_format("  and  ")" .

for example:
   loaded615/templates/content/my_points_help.tpl.php

...find this (line no.149)

number_format($points['points_pending'],2)

....and replace it with this...

number_format($points['points_pending'])

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well can you please help me where the mistake is??

Thanks

Steven

It look like you are using gift voucher mod. and trying to install my mod version V1.40.

well.... get the latest version V1.50

then open catalog/checkout_confirmation.php (backup before).

o.k now be carefull as this code is just a replacement for the code you posted here. so i just copy it fixed it and post it here again so don't replace anything other then the code you provided.

this is your code

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
$order = new order;

$payment_modules->update_status();
//ICW ADDED FOR CREDIT CLASS SYSTEM
$order_total_modules = new order_total;
$order_total_modules->collect_posts();
$order_total_modules->pre_confirmation_check();

// ICW CREDIT CLASS Amended Line
//  if ( ( is_array($payment_modules->modules) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && !is_object($$payment) ) || (is_object($$payment) && ($$payment->enabled == false)) ) {
if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$credit_covers) ) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));
}
##### Points/Rewards Module V1.40 check for error BOF #######
if (USE_REDEEM_SYSTEM == 'true') {
  if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_shopping_points_spending'))
    tep_session_register('customer_shopping_points_spending');
    if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (POINTS_LIMIT_EXACT == 'false')){
      $customer_shopping_points_spending = $HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending'];
    }
// customer can't use other then the exact amount when enabled         
    if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (POINTS_LIMIT_EXACT == 'true')){
      $customer_shopping_points_spending = POINTS_EXACT_VALUE;
    }
    if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (!$customer_shopping_points_spending) && !is_object($$payment)){
      tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_EMPTY), 'SSL'));
    }
// register customer shopping points         
      $customer_shopping_points = tep_get_shopping_points();
// customer can't use invalid points amount         
    if ($customer_shopping_points < $customer_shopping_points_spending) {
      $customer_shopping_points_spending = 0;
      tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS), 'SSL'));
    }
// customer can't use points over the max allowed         
    if ($customer_shopping_points_spending > POINTS_MAX_VALUE) {
      tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_MAX), 'SSL'));
    }
} 
//force customers to select other payment method if the points total not enough to cover the cost.
if (tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending) < $order->info['total'] && !is_object($$payment)) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_NOT), 'SSL'));
}
// customer can't use points over the order total         
 if (tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending) > $order->info['total']) {
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_OVER), 'SSL'));
}
// if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$credit_covers) ) {
 if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$credit_covers) && (!$customer_shopping_points_spending) ) {
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(ERROR_NO_PAYMENT_MODULE_SELECTED), 'SSL'));
}
########  Points/Rewards Module V1.40 EOF #################*/

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {
  $payment_modules->pre_confirmation_check();
}

and this is the fixed code for you only to be use with points/rewards V1.50.

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
$order = new order;

$payment_modules->update_status();
$order_total_modules = new order_total;
$order_total_modules->collect_posts();
$order_total_modules->pre_confirmation_check();

##### Points/Rewards Module V1.50 check for error BOF #######
 if (USE_REDEEM_SYSTEM == 'true') {
   if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_shopping_points_spending'))
     tep_session_register('customer_shopping_points_spending');
     if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (POINTS_LIMIT_EXACT == 'false')){
       $customer_shopping_points_spending = $HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending'];
     }
// customer can't use other then the exact amount when enabled         
     if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (POINTS_LIMIT_EXACT == 'true')){
       $customer_shopping_points_spending = POINTS_EXACT_VALUE;
     }
     if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['customer_shopping_points_spending']) && (!$customer_shopping_points_spending) && !is_object($$payment)){
       tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_EMPTY), 'SSL'));
     }
// register customer shopping points         
       $customer_shopping_points = tep_get_shopping_points();
// customer can't use invalid points amount         
     if ($customer_shopping_points < $customer_shopping_points_spending) {
       tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS), 'SSL'));
     }
// customer can't use points over the max allowed         
     if ($customer_shopping_points_spending > POINTS_MAX_VALUE) {
       tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_MAX), 'SSL'));
     }
 } 
//force customers to select other payment method if the points total not enough to cover the cost.
 if (tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending) < $order->info['total'] && !is_object($$payment)) {
   tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_NOT), 'SSL'));
 }
// customer can't use points over the order total         
  if (tep_calc_shopping_pvalue($customer_shopping_points_spending) > $order->info['total']) {
    tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(REDEEM_SYSTEM_ERROR_POINTS_OVER), 'SSL'));
 }
// ICW CREDIT CLASS Amended Line & Points/Rewards Module V1.50
// if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$credit_covers) ) {
  if ( (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) && (sizeof($payment_modules->modules) > 1) && (!is_object($$payment)) && (!$credit_covers) && (!$customer_shopping_points_spending) ) {
 }
########  Points/Rewards Module V1.50 EOF #################*/

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {
  $payment_modules->pre_confirmation_check();
}

Are you installing a frash new shop or just adding this module to a working modified shop?

If you are installing a new shop you should install osCommerce and above it to add cont' so run a new test shop  and after you install  and made sure that the shop is working well you then go to phpMyAdmin to add the statments for this module.

If you not sure wich mode causing the problem just install them one by one NOT together.

By the way...

If you trying to install osCommerce on PHP version 5.0 and above.

You should stop trying as the install procces of osCommerce is not supprted by php5.0 so ethier you get rid of PHP5.0 or install osCommerce manually.

It's not a clean install and everything is working fine with the store. I'm just installing mods 1 at a time and I test it to see if it's working. I have installed 4 mods so far:

-STS

-menu

-wholesale inquiry

-SPPC

and your mod I really need. It's showing in the admin area, but I can't get it to install when i hit the install button. I'll go back through the coding and see if there's a problem. Do you have any suggestions? :(

Thanks!

Clesha

RELATED To CRELOADED 6.15

Thank's again...

Now it seems to work fine, i'll test this further on...

Yesterday i've forgot to add annother issue...

i get this error on every page http://www.megadiscount.ro/oscart/

i think is related to the information box \points faq or something like

thanks again...

I'm so sorry but this forum and this topic is NOT for CRELOADED 6.15 .

the problem you experience is got nothing to do it this module.

the problem is with CRELOADED 6.15 as i wrote to you before.

CRELOADED 6.15 is still subject to bugs as the one you see at your test page.

your template for column_right.php is pointing to includes/languages/english/boxes/informationbox.php while there is no such a box.

you sould check your setting and get support from CRELOADED 6.15 team or thier forum.

It's not a clean install and everything is working fine with the store.  I'm just installing mods 1 at a time and I test it to see if it's working.  I have installed 4 mods so far:

-STS

-menu

-wholesale inquiry

-SPPC

and your mod I really need.  It's showing in the admin area, but I can't get it to install when i hit the install button.  I'll go back through the coding and see if there's a problem.  Do you have any suggestions?  :(

What do you mean by

but I can't get it to install when i hit the install button.

what install buttom you refer to?

when i go into admin>modules>order totals>PR

there's an install button next to the module and when i click it nothing happens.

ok, i went back and checked the tables to be sure i didn't miss anything and now it seems to fully install. when i check under customers, there isn't:

Customers Points

Pending Points

links in the configuration. when i placed 2 test orders, the points mod didn't show up in the catalog or admin.

Thanks!

Clesha

ok, i went back and checked the tables to be sure i didn't miss anything and now it seems to fully install.  when i check under customers, there isn't:

Customers Points

Pending Points

links in the configuration.  when i placed 2 test orders, the points mod didn't show up in the catalog or admin.

Are you using PHP 5.00 ???????.

just PM me an FTP,phpMyadmin, and accsess to your admin so i can go over see the files and try to solve your problem.

Or download a fresh osCommerce and set up a new test shop.

after you confirmed that the shop is up and running well.

copy the files in the zip to the same location at your test shop.

then use the sql statment to the new shop.

Now test the shop with this module only and if all works fine then you should compare the files for your shop.

Are you using PHP 5.00 ???????.

just PM me an FTP,phpMyadmin, and accsess to your admin so i can go over see the files and try to solve your problem.

Or download a fresh osCommerce and set up a new test shop.

after you confirmed that the shop is up and running well.

copy the files in the zip to the same location at your test shop.

then use the sql statment to the new shop.

Now test the shop with this module only and if all works fine then you should compare the files for your shop.

no it's phpMyAdmin 2.4.0. i tried to IM you over the weekend with Yahoo!. if i click "my account" on the catalog side i can see points pending, but still nothing on the admin side. i'll try to test the clean install and IM you the info if all else fails.

Thanks!

Clesha

Okay perfect mod for me, but...

when i want to do step 4:

CATALOG STEP = 4. open catalog/checkout_payment.php

This will add the java script alart checking the box for invalid character. as well as

allow points to use as payment method.

Find this.... (aprox. line no.89 the)

var selected;

..and add this above it.......

/* Points/Rewards Module V1.50 bof*/

function clearText(thefield){

if (thefield.defaultValue==thefield.value)

thefield.value = ""

}

function validate(field) {

var valid = "0123456789.,"

var ok = "yes";

var temp;

for (var i=0; i<field.value.length; i++) {

temp = "" + field.value.substring(i, i+1);

if (valid.indexOf(temp) == "-1") ok = "no";

}

if (ok == "no") {

alert("<?php echo REDEEM_SYSTEM_JS_ERROR; ?>");

field.focus();

field.select();

}

}

var submitter = null;

function submitFunction() {

submitter = 1;

}

/* Points/Rewards Module V1.50 eof*/

in the file catalog/checkout_payment.php i cant find the var selected;

alsow (maybe it has to do with it) when i place a test order i cant pay

with my points.. (i do have points)

has it anything to do that i have installed the template mod??

or is there a fix?

can anybody help me?

I reinstall a clean shop and started from scratch again. The mod works great! I think I finally found the conflict. Within the customer.php page the code is shared by PR & SPPC. I have to get their code:

**REPLACE**

if ($selected_box == 'customers') {
   $contents[] = array('text'  => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS . '</a><br>' .
                                  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS . '</a>');

**WITH**

// original code below:
/*  if ($selected_box == 'customers') {
   $contents[] = array('text'  => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS . '</a><br>' .
                                  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS . '</a>');
 } */
// BOF Separate Pricing Per Customer
                   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS . '</a><br>' .
                   '<a href="' . tep_href_link('customers_groups.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . '</a>');

to work with yours:

... and add after.....

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS_POINTS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_POINTS . '</a><br>' .// Points/Rewards Module V1.50
                                  '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING . '</a><br>' .// Points/Rewards Module V1.50

any suggestions? :blink: i tried adding yours into their code and it caused a parse error.

Thanks!

Clesha

Hi deepsilver.

I've downloaded and gone through the lengthy install process for version 1.4

Let me start off by saying, it's genius,

but it doesn't work properly for me. I can't redeem anything upon checkout, there is no option to use the points.

I dont have any page telling me what points i have either, and it doesn't display point information on the product page even though i have that value set to true in the configuration.

my site is http://www.walk.uk.com/shoponline

you can use the account

user: [email protected]

pass: test1234

the other contribution i am running is oscommerce image manager 1

please help

Thanks

Edited by arush

Okay perfect mod for me, but...

when i want to do step 4:

CATALOG STEP = 4.   open catalog/checkout_payment.php
This will add the java script alart checking the box for invalid character. as well as 
allow points to use as payment method.

Find this.... (aprox. line no.89 the)

var selected;

in the file catalog/checkout_payment.php i cant find the var selected;

alsow (maybe it has to do with it) when i place a test order i cant pay

with my points.. (i do have points)

has it anything to do that i have installed the template mod??

or is there a fix?

can anybody help me?

CATALOG STEP = 4. open catalog/checkout_payment.php

has 2 steps in it.

The first one is adding the javascript to the head of the document.

so in a fresh install the head of catalog/checkout_payment.php contain a javascript that look like this

<script language="javascript"><!--
var selected;

function selectRowEffect(object, buttonSelect) {
 if (!selected) {
   if (document.getElementById) {
     selected = document.getElementById('defaultSelected');
   } else {
     selected = document.all['defaultSelected'];
   }
 }

if (selected) selected.className = 'moduleRow';
 object.className = 'moduleRowSelected';
 selected = object;

// one button is not an array
 if (document.checkout_payment.payment[0]) {
   document.checkout_payment.payment[buttonSelect].checked=true;
 } else {
   document.checkout_payment.payment.checked=true;
 }
}

function rowOverEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'moduleRow') object.className = 'moduleRowOver';
}

function rowOutEffect(object) {
 if (object.className == 'moduleRowOver') object.className = 'moduleRow';
}
//--></script>
<?php echo $payment_modules->javascript_validation(); ?>
</head>

where the is this case is on the scound line.

the scound step is adding the redemptions box make sure you did not miss this step.

I reinstall a clean shop and started from scratch again.  The mod works great!  I think I finally found the conflict.  Within the customer.php page the code is shared by PR & SPPC.  I have to get their code:

any suggestions?  :blink:  i tried adding yours into their code and it caused a parse error.

So you are also using a dropdown menu for admin section.

YOU SHOULD SAY IT BEFORE!!!!! :'(

here is a fix for you on how to add this with SPPC.(backup)

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS_POINTS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_POINTS . '</a><br>' .// Points/Rewards Module V1.50
                                 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING . '</a><br>' .// Points/Rewards Module V1.50
                                 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS . '</a><br>' .
                                 '<a href="' . tep_href_link('customers_groups.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . '</a>');// Separate Pricing Per Customer
}  

Hi deepsilver.

I've downloaded and gone through the lengthy install process for version 1.4

Let me start off by saying, it's genius,

but it doesn't work properly for me. I can't redeem anything upon checkout, there is no option to use the points.

I dont have any page telling me what points i have either, and it doesn't display point information on the product page even though i have that value set to true in the configuration.

you can use the account

please help

Thanks

Get the latest version and go over the install process again read it carefully and make sure to not skip any steps also reads other post and replays before.

Hi deepsilver.

you can use the account

please help

Thanks

this account is not valid.

So you are also using a dropdown menu for admin section.

YOU SHOULD SAY IT BEFORE!!!!! :'(

here is a fix for you on how to add this with SPPC.(backup)

'<a href="' . tep_href_link('customers_groups.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . '</a>');// Separate Pricing Per Customer
}  

i'm sorry, i'm still learning. :blush: i'll give it a try.

Thanks!

Clesha

Hi

I have just had version 1.5 installed.

I have a query.

In admin their is an option to Display points information in product info page. If you enable it it shows the following above every product description.

Points Credit : 0 points Currently valued at ?0.00

What does this do, as it is 0 points with ?0.00 value for each product.

Costas

Hi

I have just had version 1.5 installed.

I have a query.

In admin their is an option to Display points information in product info page. If you enable it it shows the following above every product description.

Points Credit : 0 points Currently valued at ?0.00

What does this do, as it is 0 points with ?0.00 value for each product.

Costas

you should check to make sure that you have set up the points value correctly

if not it will show 0 values.

example: for a a 10% discount the setting in admin/Points/RewardsV1.50

Yen Redeem per point = 0.1 and not 0,1(only dote allowed No comma)

Hi

I have points per 1.Yen Purhcase = 10

Yen Redeem per point = 0.01

It still shows Points Credit : 0 points Currently valued at ?0.00

Ive done the same at the demo shop and no problem so you should check your setting and instalaction.

Hello Deep Silver!

Help me pls.

I installed the contrib, and tried it, it will be wonderful, if it will work perfectly for me :) :)

But i dont understand: when will the Point Status "confirmed"? Should i set up somewhere in the admin?

I cant find the button..or anything else to confirm the Shopping Points from the admin.

I tried, and i changed the order status 1-4 and the results:

If the Order Status = 1, then the Point Status is "pending".

If the Order Status = 2, then the Point Status is "processing".

If the Order Status = 3, then the Point Status is "processing".

If the Order Status = 4, then the Point Status is "pending".

But never confirmed, never cancelled, redeemed...

I Don'tunderstand.. :( How can i set the Point Status confirmed?

I think, it would be "Confirmed" when I set the Order Status "Payed" (in my shop Payed Order Status number is 3)

Help me please!

Thankyou

chucky

Received this Fatal Error after the install of the latest version. Please Help!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_display_points() in /home/shopatjc/public_html/product_info.php on line 245